Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Trump's Ukraine Behaviour...

"Contrary to repeated assertions by Trump,[26] Fox News,[27] and many of his supporters, the dossier was not the impetus for the opening of the FBI's "Crossfire Hurricane" counterintelligence investigation into the Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election campaign.[28]"

From Wikipediahttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump%...Russia_dossier)

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    "Contrary to repeated assertions by Trump,[26] Fox News,[27] and many of his supporters, the dossier was not the impetus for the opening of the FBI's "Crossfire Hurricane" counterintelligence investigation into the Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election campaign.[28]"

From Wikipediahttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump%...Russia_dossier)
    That’s true. The impetus was in large part political, but “source1” cited in several FISA hearings was the Steele document. Now that Durham has subpoena power, more light will hopefully be shed on what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    What if the sitting president being extorted says he's not?
    You have to feel sorry for the Ukrainians. First Biden and then Trump pushing them around. Not to mention Putin’s little green men.

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    I bring it up as a counter to the assertion that the Democrats are paragons of virtue who would never stoop to the vile tactics of the Republicans. I understand there is an ongoing investigation. I agree that any case against Trump should stand on its own merits, but admit that the virtue-signaling is somewhat rankling.
    No argument from me. The sword of subversive politics cuts on both edges of the blade.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    Well, that didn’t take long.
    Care to offer your opinion? There are a few sands left in the hour glass.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogar View Post
    Never trust an hour glass, mine was nearly 3 minutes slow!

"Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Rogar View Post
    Oh, I was simply measuring how long it would take for the smoke and confusion to be thrown into the thread.

I have a Bingo version of it with the keywords too, if you want to play at home.

Oh, I was simply measuring how long it would take for the smoke and confusion to be thrown into the thread.

I have a Bingo version of it with the keywords too, if you want to play at home.
    Glad we could entertain you.

Well to be fair, when you start planning an impeachment and spend nearly 3 years trying to find a viable basis, all the various pieces are understandably murky.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

To be fair, when you ignore all the evidence and call the impeachment a witchhunt it shouldn’t be a surprise that people think you’re as big of a clown as the joker who currently lives in the Whitehouse.

Thread Information