Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump's Ukraine Behaviour...

Any of the charges against Trump will pale in comparison to lying about consensual sex. I'm pretty sure.

If he really did do it then yes he should be removed from office.

I would prefer not to quibble here about what “it “is although that will be the stuff of news reports for weeks or months.For me an obvious quid pro quo offer from the president gets him the boot.I suppose we will have to endure endless parsings of things like what “is “is. Yay, us.

Edited to add: After reading Rogers post I agree that the Senate needs to be careful about removing a president from office and the people voted him in.

The idea that everything he does leads back to Russia is bolstered by his withholding monies from beleaguered Ukraine, while Putin solidified his hold on Crimea and the eastern part of that country. But I don't believe it's all Russia--plenty of what he does is designed to profit himself and his fat-cat supporters. Doral G-7--bwahahah!

As much as I hate him we must be careful to follow the laws because we don’t want to set a unfair precedent.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    As much as I hate him we must be careful to follow the laws because we don’t want to set a unfair precedent.
    The idea "When they go low, we go high" hasn't worked too well for us. But really, it's all we've got.

The "unfair precedent" has been long since reached and surpassed, what with Merrick Garland and McConnell's stonewalling on nearly every bill sent to the Senate for a vote.

The members of the senate also need to be careful to not accept bribes from the person whom they will be judging in the upcoming impeachment trial.

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Dress code issues? Rob

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    Any of the charges against Trump will pale in comparison to lying about consensual sex. I'm pretty sure.
    How "consensual" is it when powerful people like Clinton or Katie Hill prey on young subordinates?

I see there is now a name being attached to the whistler. At least one is bubbling up from the internet and beginning to appear in more respectable sources.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    The idea "When they go low, we go high" hasn't worked too well for us. But really, it's all we've got.
    Can the people who commissioned the Steele Dossier and then used it as a pretext to spy on their opposition credibly claim the moral high ground?

Thread Information