Thread: Central Serous Retinopathy

Yppej

Central Serous Retinopathy

Has anyone had this? If so, did it resolve on its own? Or did you get a treatment for it and if so what? Did you adjust your lifestyle? It appears I would benefit from reducing stress and my caffeine intake.

Not that but a few years ago I had Episcleritis which usually clears up in a couple weeks but for me lasted 6 months of torture , pain, and near blindness. DR tried med after med before hitting on one that improved it instead of making it worse. I'm just weird like that in the eyes. Nothing common helps me. I also have macular degeneration and ocular migraines.
    Float On: My "Happy Place" is on my little kayak in the coves of Table Rock Lake.

Yppej
    I feel sorry for you Float On. After reading about risk factors for my condition and talking with the doctor I cut down on caffeine and started walking and meditating. My vision is back to normal and I plan to cancel my follow up eye exam for a test, fluorescein angiography, with serious risks associated with it including possible death.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    I feel sorry for you Float On. After reading about risk factors for my condition and talking with the doctor I cut down on caffeine and started walking and meditating. My vision is back to normal and I plan to cancel my follow up eye exam for a test, fluorescein angiography, with serious risks associated with it including possible death.
    That is wonderful news, Yppej, that your lifestyle changes were so successful! Yay!

Wonderful news!!

I'm convinced that lifestyle and diet changes are much more powerful than pharmaceuticals in combating disease. But that's no surprise...

Yppej
    The new eye doctor did not find any issues with my eyes. He did mention lots of people are having problems now though with styes, dry eye, a variety of issues, all from wearing masks. He said the number of eye problems has gone up tenfold since people started wearing masks. So much for those who say it's harmless, just another garment, etc.

He told me to pull the mask below my nose so it would not fog up the glass during my exam, I didn't even have to ask.

So I was happy except they had a really weird privacy form that they don't have to notify me before sharing my data with the NSC, military, foreign security, if the life of the president is in danger, etc. I opted out of that. I've never seen this sort of deep state s*** before. Seriously, for a routine eye exam?

The new eye doctor did not find any issues with my eyes. He did mention lots of people are having problems now though with styes, dry eye, a variety of issues, all from wearing masks. He said the number of eye problems has gone up tenfold since people started wearing masks. So much for those who say it's harmless, just another garment, etc.

He told me to pull the mask below my nose so it would not fog up the glass during my exam, I didn't even have to ask.
    Omg. You’re hilarious. Thank you for the best first laugh of the morning ever.

So happy your eyes are back to normal--that is fantastic!!!!!

Thread Information