Thread: Do you guys think she told him there’s that guy who kept on staring at me in school?

Do you guys think she told him there’s that guy who kept on staring at me in school?

Okay so when I went out with my friends to the mall I guess the girl I liked back in high school was also there. So I guess she saw me at the mall and was talking about me to her bf but they were facing each other because when I turn around i saw her bf looking at me but then he looked away. I bet she told him there’s that guy who kept on staring at me back in high school .

Alan, is there some link that isn't getting through? Trying to figure out what kind of spam this is, where this person just comes in and posts does she like me, every so often?

Nope, it's a clean post originating in Florida, it's just odd. I did a little backtracking the other day and see that this is the 3rd one saying basically the same thing. I think jake may just like being noticed.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

I think it’s performance art.

Inept Russian hacker-bots trying to influence social media?

Thread Information