Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chipotle every day

I've never been fond of Mexican food. I've therefore gone with the assumption that I would like Mexican fast food even less, so I've never been to either Taco Bell or Chipotle.

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    I've never been fond of Mexican food. I've therefore gone with the assumption that I would like Mexican fast food even less, so I've never been to either Taco Bell or Chipotle.
    I make either tacos or nachos at least once a week to keep my husband happy. He loves mexican food and wishes I would branch out and make more recipes but I'm sticking with the two easy things I know I won't mess up.

Klunick, this is a very easy recipe that we love. Very forgiving. I use yoghurt instead of sour cream. I also use whatever taco or salsa on hand to season the chicken if I dont have enchilada sauce.
    https://www.delish.com/cooking/recip...le-pie-recipe/

You can stretch chicken with added black beans or corn in the topping.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetana3 View Post
    Klunick, this is a very easy recipe that we love. Very forgiving. I use yoghurt instead of sour cream. I also use whatever taco or salsa on hand to season the chicken if I dont have enchilada sauce.
    https://www.delish.com/cooking/recip...le-pie-recipe/

You can stretch chicken with added black beans or corn in the topping.
    Funny that you post that because my husband has begged for years for Hot Tamale Pie like his mom makes. Recipe sounds easy enough but I will probably switch the chicken with ground turkey. Husband isn't a fan of chicken. Will also pass on the onion and garlic although I may season it with the "powder spice" version of both. I saw they had a beef version of the recipe but my stomach dropped when it got to creamed corn. ICK!!!

Already made out February's dinner menu but I will print the recipe out and stick it on March's menu. Maybe surprise my husband and make it for his birthday on March 14th!

Quote Originally Posted by Klunick View Post
    Funny that you post that because my husband has begged for years for Hot Tamale Pie like his mom makes. Recipe sounds easy enough but I will probably switch the chicken with ground turkey. Husband isn't a fan of chicken. Will also pass on the onion and garlic although I may season it with the "powder spice" version of both. I saw they had a beef version of the recipe but my stomach dropped when it got to creamed corn. ICK!!!

Already made out February's dinner menu but I will print the recipe out and stick it on March's menu. Maybe surprise my husband and make it for his birthday on March 14th!
    That would be perfect - Pi Day!!!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    What are fahita veggies?
    no meat fajita I guess considering all veg menu

Thread Information