Thread: Brittany Spears

Yppej

Brittany Spears

I was channel surfing and saw part of a piece on this singer on Reelz. She dealt with a lot, but kept going back to rehab determined to get herself straight. Elsewhere I have read she's had problems with bodyguards selling her out to paparazzi, a difficult ex, an ailing father, and online bullying including death threats. Over 10 years after she shaved her head some people still love to drag up that old photo. They just can't let go. It's sad.

Cut it out, UL.

On the subject of Britney Spears, perhaps she will find peace as she ages into a world where no one cares about her. See, I don’t know if that’ll be more stressful or less stressful. Isn’t she passé anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Cut it out, UL.
    Something I have always appreciated about you, IL, is that you are evenhanded in your criticisms of others on here. Thanks for the input!

I wish her peace.

UL, it was so peaceful here when you were gone for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyA View Post
    UL, it was so peaceful here when you were gone for awhile.
    Thanks for your input, CathyA. I always appreciate your incredible wisdom and insight. You see people and situations with such remarkable clarity.

I give it about 48 more hours until my technique of telling the person the exact opposite of what I really think is deemed "trolling" by the mod gods.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultralight View Post
    I give it about 48 more hours until my technique of telling the person the exact opposite of what I really think is deemed "trolling" by the mod gods.
    why cant you just let us bask in the warm glow of your flattering words?

anyway, that is what I will choose to do with your effusive complements. They are lovely! Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Ultralight View Post
    You flatter yourself UL, I can only speak for myself but I don't really spend much time thinking of you.

It's a shame your antics left a bad impression with some members but placing those antics aside can easily put things right. Here's a tip that works for me, when someone disparages you, give them a virtual smile and mean it. And don't waste your time speculating about what we'll do, if we decide to do something, we'll let you know.

Now go forth and be your charming, effervescent self once more.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Thread Information