Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Itasca boots

That is interesting, Steve!
    I love Red Wing shoes. I admit, I bought these because of the price and fact they were more comfortable than any of the other, higher price pairs.

The boots I recently had to throw away were Macy Ugg-rip-off boots, but they were SO comfortable. You could wear them in the house like slippers, but they still kept your feel warm outside. I would get another similar pair. They're easy to take off and on.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    The boots I recently had to throw away were Macy Ugg-rip-off boots, but they were SO comfortable. You could wear them in the house like slippers, but they still kept your feel warm outside. I would get another similar pair. They're easy to take off and on.
    I have a collection of Ugg-like short booties (Lamo, Bearpaw) in different colors that I'm very fond of.

@Steve, and any other good people in old boots (and vice versa!):

I wear an old pair of Prospector Gore-Tex boots, which were made in Canada. This year rather than mink oil, I plan on treating the leather with coconut oil (I have 1.6L jar with a best by date 3/2019!)

For shorter walks, this winter I plan on storing Yak Tracks grippers beside a chair in the attached garage. I will be able to slip them on and off "out there", and wear the grippers over New Balance every-day walking shoes. Note to Self When I am galivanting around making social calls, I must remember not to walk on peoples wooden stairs and decks unless I take the grippers off!

Thread Information