Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Peleton Ad

I'm about to drag in my bike trainer stand in for the winter and mount my touring bike to make a stationary trainer with a bike I'm used to. Functional without the bling and a couple thousand dollars less. Maybe I can find a video with a nice looking cycling model or scenery for inspiration.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogar View Post
    I'm about to drag in my bike trainer stand in for the winter and mount my touring bike to make a stationary trainer with a bike I'm used to. Functional without the bling and a couple thousand dollars less. Maybe I can find a video with a nice looking cycling model or scenery for inspiration.
    You'll need spendy "athleisure" wear, a couple of window walls to exercise in front of, a sound track, and a social media claque to get the full effect.

who cares.................

Quote Originally Posted by Rogar View Post
    OMG! I totally forgot that I had one of those! Not sure if I still have it - when one of the kids got their fingers caught in the bike spokes, I decided I should not have the set-up in the house. BUT... that was a couple decades ago and the kids are grown or gone. I will be checking the shed. Thanks so much for this reminder! I think I have de-cluttered the family room enough for my old bike. LOL. Maybe after the holidays.....
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Thread Information