Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump is a danger to national security?

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar

Trump is a danger to national security?

A quote from Nancy Pelosi today, apparently. Do you agree or disagree? I could not agree more.....I'd need at least an hour and to be on something other than my phone to give my reasons. My family in Salzburg, Vienna, Innsbruck, and Graz all are hoping for impeachment and removal as they see another four years of Trump as a risk to another world war, possibly nuclear with no "winners" but the planet as the human race might be thereby ended. Rob

He's already given intel to Russian operatives, as when he invited them in and blabbed classified intelligence on Israel. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...ed_information

The CIA thought he was so loose-lipped, they brought in a valuable Russian spy (much to Putin's relief, I'm sure) who was close enough to the Russian leader to view sensitive documents on his desk: https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/09/polit...ted/index.html

I don't know if he's demented, insane, drug-addled, a combination of all three, or just a garden-variety walking personality disorder, but Pelosi has him dead to rights, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    He's already given intel to Russian operatives, as when he invited them in and blabbed classified intelligence on Israel. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...ed_information

The CIA thought he was so loose-lipped, they brought in a valuable Russian spy (much to Putin's relief, I'm sure) who was close enough to the Russian leader to view sensitive documents on his desk: https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/09/polit...ted/index.html

I don't know if he's demented, insane, drug-addled, a combination of all three, or just a garden-variety walking personality disorder, but Pelosi has him dead to rights, IMO.
    I wonder why the Democrats didn't include all that in their articles of impeachment?
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    My family in Salzburg, Vienna, Innsbruck, and Graz all are hoping for impeachment and removal as they see another four years of Trump as a risk to another world war, possibly nuclear with no "winners" but the planet as the human race might be thereby ended. Rob
    Are you allowing foreign influence into your election? Oooohhhhhh, you better be careful!
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    I wonder why the Democrats didn't include all that in their articles of impeachment?
    Ten separate incidents of Russian involvement were cited in the Mueller Report; you really should read it some time.

Ten separate incidents of Russian involvement were cited in the Mueller Report; you really should read it some time.
    Maybe you saw something they missed. This could be your chance to save the Republic.

Oh there's no doubt Russia made every effort to interfere, not just here but all throughout Europe as well. They've been doing it for years and years and yet the investigation could not find any proof of collusion during the 2016 election, and they didn't even look at the 2008 or 2012 elections. (Tell Vladimir I'll have more flexibility after the election.)

Are you allowing foreign influence into your election? Oooohhhhhh, you better be careful!
    No.....I'm merely stating the worries of my family in Austria for not only my safety and well being but that of the entire human race with Donald J Trump as President. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    No.....I'm merely stating the worries of my family in Austria for not only my safety and well being but that of the entire human race with Donald J Trump as President. Rob
    Yes, but you tell us that a lot. Are you sure they're not brainwashing you?

Yes, but you tell us that a lot. Are you sure they're not brainwashing you?
    No...they are decent people. They even only vote Ostetreichiche Volkspartei and never for the Conservatives. Just decent people with citizenship to die for....
    Though it truly does come with a dark past. Rob

Thread Information