Thread: under 200 dollar cdma phone with large viewing screen?

under 200 dollar cdma phone with large viewing screen?

Does anyone have a cell phone that cost 200 or less with a large viewing screen?

The larger the better; I had a huawei but that was on cricket and I am leaving cricket because of the poor service I've received lately.

I'd love to have a screen >6 inches.

Tybee, the good thing is that many phones sold these days have bands for most of the carriers. Just to be "that guy", though, I will point out that CDMA is a technology that is fading into history. It has been replaced on the vast majority of previously-CDMA carriers with LTE and, in fact, many carriers will no longer activate a pure-CDMA phone. So I suggest being careful with the phone you buy. They'll note if they're compatible with the former-GSM carriers (AT&T [including Cricket] and T-Mobile) and/or with Verizon and other former-CDMA carriers or Sprint.

The one I would recommend you check out first is the Motorola Moto G7 Power. It's current hardware and a current version of Android, and has a 6+ inch screen at your price. Most screens at that price will be about half an inch smaller (measured diagonally). My experience with others owning Motos has been positive, too.
    Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome. - Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by SteveinMN View Post
    Tybee, the good thing is that many phones sold these days have bands for most of the carriers. Just to be "that guy", though, I will point out that CDMA is a technology that is fading into history. It has been replaced on the vast majority of previously-CDMA carriers with LTE and, in fact, many carriers will no longer activate a pure-CDMA phone. So I suggest being careful with the phone you buy. They'll note if they're compatible with the former-GSM carriers (AT&T [including Cricket] and T-Mobile) and/or with Verizon and other former-CDMA carriers or Sprint.

The one I would recommend you check out first is the Motorola Moto G7 Power. It's current hardware and a current version of Android, and has a 6+ inch screen at your price. Most screens at that price will be about half an inch smaller (measured diagonally). My experience with others owning Motos has been positive, too.
    Thanks, Steve! I want to be on Total so that is why I brought up CDMA--Total uses Verizon towers so I thought I needed CDMA. I find that part very confusing.

I looked at Moto G7's yesterday at Best Buy, also Samsung A20, which has a big screen The bigger the screen, the more I liked the phone, so that meant the Iphone X pro or whatever at 6.5 inches looked really cool, but not the 1100 price tag! The Sony Experia aso looked good but it is more.

I will delve more into the Moto G7, thanks!

Thread Information