Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: canceling memberships

Quote Originally Posted by kib View Post
    the brand they offer here is scoop-away, it's in a big plastic purple bag.
    The purple bag (inside a cardboard box) sounds exactly like our store brand. I can't remember if it is 40 or 50 pounds for 9.99 - regular price. But it is REALLY dusty!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    Our Walmart’s has different prices depending on the neighborhood. I was shocked the first time I realized this.
    Ours did, too -- and, interestingly, the prices were higher at the Walmart within city limits than they were at the Walmarts in the first-ring suburbs. (I wrote did because the city Walmart closed; it was an older smaller store and their lease prohibited them from adding a real supermarket to it since that shopping center already had a supermarket).
    Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome. - Booker T. Washington

The kitty litter we buy is Simply Purrfect, which comes in a green box. I believe they offer another more expensive brand too.

klunick
    Quote Originally Posted by happystuff View Post
    No current memberships to anything.
    Same here. Used to shop BJ's Wholesale when my boys were little for bulk diapers, formula, etc. We don't really have anything around us that requires membership and there has never been anything I needed so fast that I signed up for Amazon Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by klunick View Post
    Same here. Used to shop BJ's Wholesale when my boys were little for bulk diapers, formula, etc. We don't really have anything around us that requires membership and there has never been anything I needed so fast that I signed up for Amazon Prime.
    Not an Amazon person myself any more either. I have great success getting what I need from ebay, 98% of the time with free shipping and lower price than Amazon. But, then, I'm not much of a shopper to begin with.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

klunick
    Quote Originally Posted by happystuff View Post
    Not an Amazon person myself any more either. I have great success getting what I need from ebay, 98% of the time with free shipping and lower price than Amazon. But, then, I'm not much of a shopper to begin with.
    I am not a bricks and mortar shopper. If I have to go into a store, I get in and out as quickly as possible. I do most of my shopping online as they have a better selection.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    Our Walmart’s has different prices depending on the neighborhood. I was shocked the first time I realized this.

Locations do have different prices, different tax rates, etc.

Thread Information