Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tibetan Healing

Pretty much any initiative for $$$ success would require effort, training, research into viability, skill development in marketing, financial management of a business and commitment. Nothing that you have posted indicates that you have started doing any of those steps.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Quote Originally Posted by lhamo View Post
    I mean, maybe some people could be convinced to pay $80/hour to participate in a made-up tradition, but if you can market that idea successfully you probably can sell anything.
    Sedona.

Quote Originally Posted by ApatheticNoMore View Post
    Okay are the skeptics even aware of the existence of things like "sound baths"?
    There are other terms that are used. Here, that would be part of a SPA treatment/experience. Another name, is concert. Then there is a music selection and groups that I grew up listening to, like Tangerine Dream.

Quote Originally Posted by lhamo View Post
    There is nothing Tibetan about these "healing bowls" other than the name they were given a few decades ago:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standing_bell

I mean, maybe some people could be convinced to pay $80/hour to participate in a made-up tradition, but if you can market that idea successfully you probably can sell anything.

I thought you have moved out of China, but your still listed as China. Where are you now?

Quote Originally Posted by ToomuchStuff View Post
    I thought you have moved out of China, but your still listed as China. Where are you now?
    Guess it has been awhile since I updated my profile! Fixed that. Moved back to Seattle in 2015.
    "Seek out habits that help you overcome fear or inertia. Destroy those that do the opposite." Seth Godin

Thread Information