Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: What movies are you watching in 2020?

Been doing my traditional Christmas movies watching... White Christmas, It's a Wonderful Life, etc.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Yeah, yesterday, DH, DS, DD/SIL and I were going to try Fatman as a Christmas movie, but settled on Edward Scissorhands. I haven't seen it in a long time, and I really love it. Tim Burton is a genius. I always either love his film direction/art&set direction or I hate it, and this one I always loved.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Catherine, that’s a great movie!

I love Ed. Scissorhands!It’s a lovely blend of stellar set design and music in an adult fantasy.

Just watched “I am Woman”.... about Helen Redding. Netflix. ... brought back memories of that time.

Watched both seasons of The Mandalorian (finally) on the 30th and 31st and I finished up Christmas cards. Now I have to wait a year for season 3.
    "Do not accumulate for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and thieves break in and steal. But accumulate for yourselves treasure in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, your heart is also." Jesus

Just watched the documentary on Netflix called "Social Dilemma". It was very worthwhile watching and very disturbing. Highly recommend.

Thread Information