Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is 30 too late to turn your life around?

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    I am your age, happystuff, and I think it is really exciting when someone our age goes out and gets a job and makes up income that has been lost! Way to go!
    I totally agree. Good for you!
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Thanks. We'll see how it goes.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi

Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. - Dalai Lama

Update on potential, additional part time job.... got everything done that needed doing. Filled out all the papers, took all the medical tests needed and just got the results back. Need to hand them in, but with the closings taking place, not sure when/how that will happen. Waiting for one last government check to be completed and I should be good to go! Again, "time" will tell if and/or when any of this will actually come to fruition. Fingers still crossed. LOL.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by happystuff View Post
    Update on potential, additional part time job.... got everything done that needed doing. Filled out all the papers, took all the medical tests needed and just got the results back. Need to hand them in, but with the closings taking place, not sure when/how that will happen. Waiting for one last government check to be completed and I should be good to go! Again, "time" will tell if and/or when any of this will actually come to fruition. Fingers still crossed. LOL.
    Great news, good luck!

Thanks, Tybee.

Yes, its' all good. Good luck.
    If you want something to get done, ask a busy person. If you want them to have a nervous breakdown that is.

Thread Information