Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Meghan and Harry

And now Meghan is "uppity". Didn't take long for the right to prove bae correct...

https://www.mediamatters.org/sean-ha...le-very-uppity

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    And now Meghan is "uppity". Didn't take long for the right to prove bae correct...

https://www.mediamatters.org/sean-ha...le-very-uppity
    Sean Hannity! of Fox News is a credible source of any info????? Give your head a shake!!!!! Leave Meghan and Harry to work out their lives as we do wish for ourselves without disparaging opinions voiced for sensationalist reports.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    Sean Hannity! of Fox News is a credible source of any info????? Give your head a shake!!!!! Leave Meghan and Harry to work out their lives as we do wish for ourselves without disparaging opinions voiced for sensationalist reports.
    +1
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

I think that whatever Meghan and Harry are, they should be left alone and allowed to fade into obscurity. I would be happy to never see another picture of them, to never hear them asking for money for their foundation or chastising people for jet travel or hearing their uninformed opinions or plagiarizing instagram posts, to let them go serve the public or themselves or whatever it is they want in peace and quiet. God bless them and keep them, hopefully far away from the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    I think that whatever Meghan and Harry are, they should be left alone and allowed to fade into obscurity. I would be happy to never see another picture of them, to never hear them asking for money for their foundation or chastising people for jet travel or hearing their uninformed opinions or plagiarizing instagram posts, to let them go serve the public or themselves or whatever it is they want in peace and quiet. God bless them and keep them, hopefully far away from the news.
    I feel the same way about the Kardashians and the Trumps.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    Like him or not, Hannity has a popular show. And I don't think that popularity stems from millions of people who disagree with it feverishly watching in order to be outraged at the asshattery. SO occasionally turns on fox to see what sort of absurd stuff they're peddling. Personally I have to leave the room. If I didn't I would need to double up on my HBP med that day.

What is the fascination with royals anyway? I find it really strange to hone in on people's private affairs regardless of their status in life. IMO, it is not newsworthy.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkytoe View Post
    What is the fascination with royals anyway? I find it really strange to hone in on people's private affairs regardless of their status in life. IMO, it is not newsworthy.
    What's the fascination with any celebrity? I don't get it either.

I don’t find this generation of royals to be interesting mainly because I don’t find people in their 20s or 30s to be interesting with exceptions for a couple of crazy bloggers. But I was certainly interested in the Royals of my generation.

Just read that a doctor in Australia filed a objection to their patent on the Sussex name for their website. Will be interesting on what grounds.

Thread Information