Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New basement stairs

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    Yes, we boarded over a doggie door for the winter. It's about 12 degrees here now. She loves it outside but I worry it's too cold so I make her come in.
    To me that look is pure reproach. "really? you board up my doggie door and now you're corralling me into the basement? The hated awful basement?" Being a pet-mom is hard, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by kib View Post
    To me that look is pure reproach. "really? you board up my doggie door and now you're corralling me into the basement? The hated awful basement?" Being a pet-mom is hard, isn't it?
    Yeah. She loves her doggie door. But in the winter, there are two storm doors between her and the outside, so if we didn't board it up, she'd get stuck in the portico, and it's cold out there!

klunick
    Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    Our husky/shepherd would sun himself in a snow bank for hours and not come in but we are warmer and they are built for it.
    Our Malamute loved being out in the snow. So much that she would get upset if she had to be inside and would cry non-stop. Got a few calls from neighbors "worried" about her because she'd be asleep and end up looking like this...
    Attached Images Attached Images

What a beauty. Some of them really, really love lying in the snow.

Quote Originally Posted by klunick View Post
    Our Malamute loved being out in the snow. So much that she would get upset if she had to be inside and would cry non-stop. Got a few calls from neighbors "worried" about her because she'd be asleep and end up looking like this...
    Beautiful dogs, Tybee and Kelly! My last dog wasn't beautiful (I called her my scruffy ragamuffin)but she did love the snow. One year she escaped and "planted" herself in my garden.

IMG_0268.jpg
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Noki looked like he was a malamute. He was gorgeous like yours.

Catherine, at first your doggie showed up but now when I try to click on attachment, it says invalid link? I wanted a close up of her!

That is so cute, Terry.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    Catherine, at first your doggie showed up but now when I try to click on attachment, it says invalid link? I wanted a close up of her!
    I had to re-insert because she was sideways!
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Thread Information