Thread: Bernie and the Women

Bernie and the Women

After the spat with Warren over who said what in 2018, it appears Bernie now has a Clinton problem.

Imagine. Being called a “career politician” by HRC? Having Miss Congeniality of 2016 tell the world that nobody likes you? I heard it came up in the thirty-five hours of interviews she did related to yet another documentary about her. Just what a Clinton-starved public has been demanding.

She may not even endorse him.

Yppej
    Barack Obama when asked said she was "likeable enough". She no longer is.

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    Imagine. Being called a “career politician” by HRC? Having Miss Congeniality of 2016 tell the world that nobody likes you?

She may not even endorse him.
    She screwed him over in 2016 and she's doing her best to do it again. The Dems are hell-bent on making sure a centrist gets in. That's fine and all, but why can't they let the people decide without poisoning the waters? If they think sabotaging the left is going to get them a win, they better think again. The left may not get in either, but they have as good a shot as any in the Democratic pool.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    The Dems are hell-bent on making sure a centrist gets in.
    I think they, like the Republicans, are hell-bent on seeing contributions pour in, and secure seats remain that way except for the infrequent flub.

Business is good again....

Yes it's all about contributions to them, and if the country is run into a ditch by someone as disastrous as Trump as a result, well that is our problem, but not theirs, their problem would be if donations go down. Why don't you know, that would be a REAL problem! That's likely how they think, if you want to dignify it with "think" (it's too narrow in my view to even qualify).
    Trees don't grow on money

I don’t know that there’s a coordinated campaign being waged against the former independent turned Democrat by the Democratic establishment. I think the former Republican turned Democrat’s campaign was losing a little altitude and needed to juice things up with some sister solidarity drama.

As far as the formerly inevitable HRC’s remarks are concerned, I think the motivation was a cocktail of spite, envy and the desperate urge to remain relevant.

Isn't there a documentary about Hilary coming out soon? Maybe she just wanted some publicity or maybe she has other plans...

Thread Information