Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: RIP Kobe Bryant

My guess is that he convinced her it was a lie because famous people are pursued. If they were married and had children she wanted to believe him and was gullible. I could be wrong.

A local school principal was placed on leave, then resigned, after personal comments about the Kobe case and his death on her personal FB page caused a huge backlash:
    https://www.columbian.com/news/2020/feb/05/camas-principal-on-leave-after-getting-threats-over-bryant-comments/

Quote: “Not gonna lie, seems to me that karma caught up with a rapist today.”

It was a dumb thing to do/write; and she did take it down. The public backlash was incredible. One parent began a campaign of outrage leading ultimately to the principal's resignation. Students even walked out of class in protest.

Just kind of interesting that someone who has climbed the education ladder to that level has had her reputation and career shot due to social media pressure and judgment.

Morale: Better think before you "speak" on social media.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

All those other people on the helicopter didn’t deserve to die especially the kids. I agree Kay that was so dumb of her.

Thread Information