Page 570 of 586 FirstFirst ... 70470520560568569570571572580 ... LastLast
Results 5,691 to 5,700 of 5859

Thread: Conavirus......

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    I’m glad you asked that question Jane because I omitted the grizzly details.

Supposedly both of these elderly gentleman lept from their upper level floors.

Rather dramatic, eh? That’s why I really wonder if it’s true.
    How Putinesque!

Just learned that a dear professional colleague passed away from covid over the weekend. He was my age but immune compromised for the last decade because of an organ transplant. His docs had recommended multiple vaccinations to try and build up his immune system, which he did, but apparently it didnít work.

Iím heartbroken. He was doing fine two months ago when I last saw him. Hug your loved ones. You never know what tomorrow may bring.

I am so sorry, jp1. I saw what Covid did in my parents' assisted living, and the isolation, fear, and hopelessness has been the worst part of this disease.
    I am sorry about your friend.

So the latest is we are putting restrictions on travellers from China, because that worked so well last time

Went for a walk today in the park. This is the first time since I contracted covid. It surprised me on how many people asked me where I had been. It is 80 degrees and very windy here today (very pleasant). I am keeping my distance from people and dogs in case I am still infectious. I am still a little tired and have a few cold-like symptoms but doing fairly well. Hopefully, back to normal next week?

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    Went for a walk today in the park. This is the first time since I contracted covid. It surprised me on how many people asked me where I had been. It is 80 degrees and very windy here today (very pleasant). I am keeping my distance from people and dogs in case I am still infectious. I am still a little tired and have a few cold-like symptoms but doing fairly well. Hopefully, back to normal next week?
    Fingers crossed, and I am so glad to hear you are up and about!

My recovery was pretty quick too and my taste/smell is mostly back. Have noticed a handful of people at our park wearing masks and/or veering six feet away when they get close. Just like the good old days...

I just tested positive this morning. Yesterday was my errand day in Santa Fe and about halfway through running around I started feeling a bit off, like I was coming down with a head cold. Bad body aches last night when I went to bed but I chalked it off to my first workout in a week at the gym. This morning I felt crappy and uninterested in doing anything so my husband insisted I take a test. After successfully dodging it the past few years I was a little shocked when that pink line showed up!

Nothing too bad so far - headache, sinus congestion, tiredness, lack of appetite (which is fine with me as I need to lose a few pounds). No official fever though, but with me it's hard to tell. My normal temperature is usually 96-97, but I've had some sweats and chills.

I am sorry about your colleague, JP.
    I'm glad you are having smooth recoveries, FO and PT. I wish the same for you, SQ.

A friend and her husband just got their fifth shot. Five! The mind reels.

Thread Information