Page 474 of 601 FirstFirst ... 374424464472473474475476484524574 ... LastLast
Results 4,731 to 4,740 of 6008

Thread: Conavirus......

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    I think it's more interesting to think that different county characteristics such as rural vs urban, median income level, median educational attainment, etc., are ignored in favor of whether or not 51% or more of any given county voted for Trump. The media continues to be fixated on that.
    Our contemporary shamans use politics in the same way their forebears used evil spirits to explain the world around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogar View Post
    I could say that Trump voters are more likely to buy into conspiracy misinformation, and they could be independent of each other or not. But demographics is probably an important element.
    Some “conspiracy misinformation” is more wacko than other. But that’s only my opinion, as it is yours as to what is conspiracy.

My bucket of “could be true” conspiracies include Jeffery Epstein killed and John F. Kennedy killed by multiple people.

My view of “those are crazy wacko ideas” include we never went to the moon, George Bush caused the twin towers to fall, HIV is a lab created virus to wipe out African Americans by making them sterile.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Some “conspiracy misinformation” is more wacko than other...
    Stop the steal.

ANM, I hope you are feeling better now.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

"My bucket of “could be true” conspiracies include Jeffery Epstein killed and John F. Kennedy killed by multiple people."

I'm with you; that whole Jeffrey Epstein thing was just full of "coincidences."

Some “conspiracy misinformation” is more wacko than other. But that’s only my opinion, as it is yours as to what is conspiracy.

My bucket of “could be true” conspiracies include Jeffery Epstein killed and John F. Kennedy killed by multiple people.

My view of “those are crazy wacko ideas” include we never went to the moon, George Bush caused the twin towers to fall, HIV is a lab created virus to wipe out African Americans by making them sterile.
    What about the whole flat earth thing?

You know the earth is somewhere around 70-80% water, correct?
    You realize it is uncarbonated?

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    Our contemporary shamans use politics in the same way their forebears used evil spirits to explain the world around us.
    As a follow up, NPR had a feature about the growing alliance between anti-vaxx activists and pro-Trump Republics. I'm starting to think the relationship between GOP and Covid vaccination rates and Covid deaths is not coincidence.

https://www.npr.org/2021/12/06/10573...mp-republicans

Quote Originally Posted by Rogar View Post
    As a follow up, NPR had a feature about the growing alliance between anti-vaxx activists and pro-Trump Republics. I'm starting to think the relationship between GOP and Covid vaccination rates and Covid deaths is not coincidence.

https://www.npr.org/2021/12/06/10573...mp-republicans
    i would like to point out that “anti-vaccine activist” doesn’t necessarily mean “anti-vax” in the whole. The NPR article talks about mandating vaccines.

I would advocate against vaccine mandates since I find that idea horrifying, but I think the Covid-vaccine is fine to take freely, and I would encourage all to get it.

I don't really know but having more education seems to play a part in the party one belongs to these days. Thinking skills ya know.

I agree with you on your lists of possible vs wacko conspiracy theories.

Another "could be true" conspiracy theory is that TWA800 was really downed by an accidental missile strike by the Coast Guard.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Thread Information