Page 67 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Thread: Conavirus......

So 2 days ago my son was set to stay in Vietnam because the flights were thousands of dollars and he felt safer. The whole country is shutting down in a day so he found a flight that was 2100 and now 600 so booked it. He will be home tomorrow. His dad said he will reimburse me. I guess he took our financial talk that we had a few weeks ago seriously. He asked where the ticket was to and I said here because he has nowhere else to go. His wife won’t allow any of the kids to live with them. Told me to quarantine him for 2 weeks and I asked how I would do that.

Terry - wishing safe travels for your son! And best of luck to all of you with working out the quarantine issues ahead.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi

Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. - Dalai Lama

Terry, so glad your son will be here, and will be with you.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Terry, I am so glad here has a flight to get back home, and it will all work it okay.

The one thing to keep in mind is that we will all work through this despite the challenges we are facing. Sending hugs and good wishes to all near and far.
    Gandhi: Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony .

Terry, very glad to hear your son will be coming home.

I had totally forgotten that my oldest son and his wife have a 2 bedroom apartment that each has its own bathroom. So they are willing to quarantine Jeffrey there for 2 weeks to protect us. Money is tight for them so I will give them money for food. Jeffrey is a big smoker so my other son is going to buy nicotine gum for him)

My daughter has successfully escaped Cambridge University, and is now set up at her boyfriend's parents place way out in the country. They are planting a Victory Garden, and setting up chicken keeping. This morning she was convincing them that snaring rabbits was a good plan - luckily she's well educated in such things.

She's basically stuck there for the duration now.

It sounds like she is in a safe place Bae.

I'm glad everyone's kids are safer.

Today I went to Walmart and got water. For the first time I saw people wearing masks.

Thread Information