Page 289 of 601 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299339389 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 6008

Thread: Conavirus......

Yppej
    Do emergencies justify taking away people's rights? Roosevelt thought so when he interned Japanese Americans. But he was wrong. Panic fueled responses are usually wrong.

Depends on whether one believes they have the right to infect others with a potentially deadly disease.

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    There is no shortage of gloating commentary over this guy’s death. You’d need a blind spot the size of Jupiter to miss it.
    I saw the conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter, but totally missed any such a thing in any news source I follow. Maybe it's in the twitters and tweets that I don't follow or I need an eye exam.

The rights of the many can supersede the rights of a individual.

I've seen no gloating over Letlow's death, but early articles reported his wife didn't want him to go to the White House event.

Yay freedumb is the president hosting a non-socially distanced, non-masked super spreader event at his resort (or is it his home?) on the same day that Florida had the highest number of cases reported so far.

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    I've mentioned it several times as evidence that a mask mandate doesn't stop covid, once in the summer and once recently. I'm not on your Ignore List am I?
    No response so I think I am.

Some researchers have suggested resorative sleep and/or melatonin as a preventative/treatment for COVID-19.
    https://nypost.com/2020/12/29/scient...cCotZGFHZPbD_g

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    I've mentioned it several times as evidence that a mask mandate doesn't stop covid, once in the summer and once recently. I'm not on your Ignore List am I?
    No, you are not on my ignore list. I just didn’t see it. No one is on my ignore list on this forum. That is not true for other forums

I think ANM is kinda/sorta right in that the infection rate is going to go around at a similar level at some point. It is CA’s
    “ turn “more or less. I thought that when the coasts were heavily infected and we are in the Midwest where not, then it would get to us eventually. And it did.We went for a month in Gasconade County, the county of our Herman house, with very few cases and no deaths.And it hit the nursing home in Herman and took out a couple dozen people. Tragic.

Yppej
    Both McConnell and Pelosi's homes have now been vandalized by people upset over the covid response. While this is not the tactic I would employ they have the right target, as opposed to those who hassle front line hotel or store workers tasked with asking people to wear a mask.

Thread Information