Page 307 of 322 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309317 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 3216

Thread: Conavirus......

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    I wonder how you become a Russian troll. Seems like an easy second income stream. You can do it from home and pick your own hours. I wonder how much they make.
    jep, I think you’ve got some credentials that would interest the Ruskies. Send them your resume I.e. the posts on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    jep, I think you’ve got some credentials that would interest the Ruskies. Send them your resume I.e. the posts on this forum.
    The downside is people who engage in 21st century McCarthyism will attack me - correction, more of them will attack me than currently are. You know the type - always right, claim they are heroes in the health, emergency services or social services field, love to drop names of the famous people they have met to bolster their supposed credentials, the insufferable folks with superiority complexes, to the point where their spouses turn elsewhere for normal human interaction.

The downside is people who engage in 21st century McCarthyism will attack me - correction, more of them will attack me than currently are. You know the type - always right, claim they are heroes in the health, emergency services or social services field, love to drop names of the famous people they have met to bolster their supposed credentials, the insufferable folks with superiority complexes, to the point where their spouses turn elsewhere for normal human interaction.
    Impressive. For the first time ever I’m actually considering blocking someone on this forum. Congrats on winning the ‘biggest a$$hole’ award.

ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Impressive. For the first time ever I’m actually considering blocking someone on this forum. Congrats on winning the ‘biggest a$$hole’ award.
    Yeah, that was pretty low. I just "ignore" the old-fashioned way.

If the shoe fits sanctimonious people can wear it.

Clearly you didn't need to go out shoe shopping at the beginning of the pandemic. Your shoes fit just fine it would seem.

Two more relatives of mine got covid. Despite warnings from family members they insisted on vacationing in Florida and caught it there. They live in NC. They feel weak but at this point are not hospitalized. Both are real jetsetters. Their Christmas letters are always about all the places they went during the year. Both are over 65 but they did not let covid cramp their lifestyle.

You know the type - always right, claim they are heroes in the health, emergency services or social services field, love to drop names of the famous people they have met to bolster their supposed credentials, the insufferable folks with superiority complexes, to the point where their spouses turn elsewhere for normal human interaction.
    I think that guy got blocked from social media.

This is why I don’t block you because sometimes you make me laugh. This made me laugh.

It is all about me.

Thread Information