Page 308 of 601 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308309310318358408 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 6008

Thread: Conavirus......

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken lady View Post
    I think that guy got blocked from social media.
    also a good line!

keep ‘em coming, folks.

You know the type - always right, claim they are heroes in the health, emergency services or social services field, love to drop names of the famous people they have met to bolster their supposed credentials, the insufferable folks with superiority complexes
    You seem really threatened by competence and people who have done more with their life than you have chosen to do. You realize you could always go back to school/get more credentials/try for a more interesting job/do those things you've always dreamed of doing-being-going to if you choose to. But its easier to snipe.

Yppej
    There has been some discussion here of Israel. I found the end of this article interesting. If you come from a hot spot and go there you have to quarantine for 14 days in a government approved motel. You cannot say, "I'm going to quarantine at home." They watch you.

https://www.timeslive.co.za/news/sou...covid-variant/

Since the US can't handle this type of monitoring (we can't even handle the testing and vaccinations) we need an international travel ban.

Yppej
    I heard on the radio today some doctors finally admitting that a mask does not stop covid. Their solution? Everyone should wear two masks at the same time. Nothing like doubling down on a bad solution!

If this idea gains currency I expect an increase in deaths from suffocation.

Everyone I know is now wearing double masks and we are all still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    Everyone I know is now wearing double masks and we are all still alive.
    Ditto

I couldnt find anything about coffee reimbursements from the government, but I did find this article that I thought was interesting. Apparently some people are going to be hit with paying state taxes to both the state where their employer is and also the state where they have been living/working during the pandemic.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/working-ho...ry?id=74864155

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    I couldnt find anything about coffee reimbursements from the government, but I did find this article that I thought was interesting. Apparently some people are going to be hit with paying state taxes to both the state where their employer is and also the state where they have been living/working during the pandemic.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/working-ho...ry?id=74864155
    Just gotta laugh - wouldn't you know it, that would be me.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Yppej
    The highly contagious Brazilian variant is now in Minnesota, brought by someone on a flight from Brazil weeks after other countries banned flights from South America.

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    It's getting worse in Arizona. I pretty much.limit myself to work and home only these days. I'm getting older and slowing down and grocery retail is enough potential exposure to the virus.

My activism has declined of late - now is not a time to.protest en masse - too many virus mutations running around. I feel bad about.this but I don't want to add to my virus risk factors giving the elderly people in.my life. Rob

Thread Information