Page 562 of 601 FirstFirst ... 62462512552560561562563564572 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,620 of 6008

Thread: Conavirus......

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    My doctor told me that some of her patients have serious long term issues from Covid.
    And I guess these lasting effects are not always apparent--like kidney failure.
    I'm not eager to find out if I'm one of the unlucky ones.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    And I guess these lasting effects are not always apparent--like kidney failure.
    I'm not eager to find out if I'm one of the unlucky ones.
    And diabetes. Apparently people who’ve had covid get it at a higher rate than expected. As someone with a significant family history of diabetes I have a reasonable likelihood of getting it eventually (grandma had it plus five out of eight in mom’s generation including mom) but I’d rather not hasten that semi-inevitability by getting covid.

Yppej
    Covid or long covid is blamed for everything these days, since so many no longer believe in the devil.

Did you hear the Buffalo mass murder was driven over the edge by covid? Since the pandemic started he only went to school one day and wore a hazmat suit. He was bored being home, spent a ton of time online, and got radicalized.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post

Did you hear the Buffalo mass murder was driven over the edge by covid? Since the pandemic started he only went to school one day and wore a hazmat suit. He was bored being home, spent a ton of time online, and got radicalized.
    That may be true for the shooter but the pandemic seems to have also radicalized people who continued to leave their home every day for work. In some cases I’ve seen it has turned people into radicals that lack empathy and and bitterly resent it when anyone suggests taking any precautions to try and slow down the spread of the disease. Some have even been driven so far over the edge as to believe that god has called them to dedicate their lives towards fighting any efforts to slow the spread of disease and death.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    My doctor told me that some of her patients have serious long term issues from Covid.
    I've seen a few reliable references implying men may experience ED as a long term covid result. That's some encouragement to get vaccinated.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...e%20population.

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    That may be true for the shooter but the pandemic seems to have also radicalized people who continued to leave their home every day for work. In some cases I’ve seen it has turned people into radicals that lack empathy and and bitterly resent it when anyone suggests taking any precautions to try and slow down the spread of the disease. Some have even been driven so far over the edge as to believe that god has called them to dedicate their lives towards fighting any efforts to slow the spread of disease and death.
    "You're not being empathetic" - the last refuge of scoundrels who know the efficacy of masks has been debunked.

No, I am not interested in suffering because you have irrational anxiety. Get on meds or something.

"You're not being empathetic"
    Feel free to share with us even just one post where you've expressed any sort of empathy. You don't care that a million americans have died of covid and more recently have expressed no concern for the 100's of thousands of North Koreans who are about to die of it. That's pretty much the definition of lacking empathy.

Get on meds or something.
    I'd hate to deprive people who really need them. (see, now I'm showing empathy even to you.)

Yppej
    Feel free to share with us even just one post where you've expressed any sort of empathy. You don't care that a million americans have died of covid and more recently have expressed no concern for the 100's of thousands of North Koreans who are about to die of it. That's pretty much the definition of lacking empathy.

I'd hate to deprive people who really need them. (see, now I'm showing empathy even to you.)
    Let me virtue signal by wringing my virtual hands. Maybe I could put a Ukrainian flag on my profile picture too.

Let me virtue signal by wringing my virtual hands. Maybe I could put a Ukrainian flag on my profile picture too.
    At least a ukraine flag in your profile pic would indicate that you understand the concept of empathy. Not only can't you bother that but you mock everyone that does it. You should probably tune out of simple living and go back to your onion dinners and bizarre belief that god wants you to kill as many people as possible. The bitterness of your lack of care for humanity and your dinner will probably work well together.

Yppej
    At least a ukraine flag in your profile pic would indicate that you understand the concept of empathy. Not only can't you bother that but you mock everyone that does it. You should probably tune out of simple living and go back to your onion dinners and bizarre belief that god wants you to kill as many people as possible. The bitterness of your lack of care for humanity and your dinner will probably work well together.
    I am using up the onions I have and not buying more because they contribute to GERD, as does garlic. I used to think the Buddhist belief that you should not eat either was odd, but it turns out there are valid reasons for a lot of religious concepts. Too bad some reflexively dismiss all religion. Their bizarre refusal to accept higher powers would kill as many people as possible, but fortunately groups like AA and NA know better.

Speaking of addiction, record number of deaths due to it during covid. Let's allow JP to get on planes and fly around while closing the drug rehab facilities. Elite lifestyles and lives matter!!
    Last edited by Yppej; 5-19-22 at 9:05am. Reason: change "as does onions" to "as does garlic"

Thread Information