Page 174 of 601 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 6008

Thread: Conavirus......

Traded, my mom got a bike trainer thing that attaches to her outside bike. She pushed the couch against the wall, removed the coffee table, and set the bike up in front of the tv. You can only see the tv unobstructed while riding the bike.

not like anyone is coming over to sit in the living room....

I gave up my gym membership before gyms even reopened, not safe. And they reopened for all of maybe 2-3 weeks, closed again now anyway.
    Trees don't grow on money

Co worker was showing symptoms today so she got tested. She and I took a walk (outside) the day before she became symptomatic. My workplace requires masks unless you are at your desk.

This will be an interesting weekend.
    Formerly known as Blithe Morning II

Finally know someone personally who had the virus. Back in March, 30 yo nephew had weird symptoms - like the flu but without mucus. Painful lungs. Fever. Complete loss of taste and smell. Had the antibody test done yesterday and shows he has them. Still dealing with excess tiredness and smell/taste issues three months later. Says to take it seriously...

Lack of ability to taste is a known symptom of zinc deficiency. Also, zinc is known to support immune function.

A Google search indicates tests on zinc and COVID19 are ongoing.

Yppej
    I looked today for zinc and could not find any in the vitamin aisle and there was only one multivitamin, an expensive one with sugar as the leading ingredient. Maybe Trump's taking zinc has inspired his followers to buy it all up.

I never bothered with a gym membership. I get out and walk everyday and do whatever other exercises in front of the tv or just do them. Too big of an expense for me.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Bravo, Vermont!

Vermonters have gone a month without a single COVID-19 fatality.

The VT population is smaller than adjoining states. Vermonters reportedly have cut down on travel and embraced the "stay-at-home" lifestyle. Long Term Care Facilities adopted strict protocols. No visitation. Prospective new residents are tested for COVID-19 before they are admitted to LTC facilities.

Green Mountains and Burlington, known and loved. Be well!

Yppej
    31% percent of children in Florida tested for covid had positive results. Herd immunity is reached at 70%. So the state is almost halfway there among the younger population, probably because kids aren't as good at hygiene as adults.

Washington State "as a whole is in an explosive situation. Transmission
    continues to increase or accelerate across most of Washington state and will continue to do so unless concrete steps are taken to stop the spread."

https://covid.idmod.org/data/WA_Situ...gton_State.pdf

Thread Information