Page 126 of 601 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 6008

Thread: Conavirus......

Yppej
    Dado I am glad people are social distancing in stores in your area. Social distancing is much more effective than mask wearing at stopping the spread of covid. My neighbor was just telling me how only N95 masks specially fitted to your face stop the virus. But so many extroverts want to get close to other people, even strangers, the virus be damned.

Jeppy wont like this, but starting last week I have been going out more and also seeing people.

Saturday we had the bulldog delivery team come to drop off our new dog and sit on our patio for two hours talking about her needs and likes. We were outside and mindful of being 6 feet from each other.Then we went out to the country to visit our friends and when we were out there we stayed outside the whole time and we’re pretty mindful of 6 feet apart.
    Later that day or friend came over for Dinner and we did eat inside so that was a not good social interaction.

this morning we went to our usual coffee group but sat outside at the park with our takeout coffee‘s. Next Sunday we’re gonna have coffee in our yard.

Today DH and I went to Lowe’s but stayed only outside looking at plants. I would say more than half the people shopping had masks on and the checkout people had masks. When we left there we went to a local nursery where same thing, many masks were worn.

Yppej
    IL I am like you with many visits outdoors. I saw my parents and brother today in their yard about 10 feet apart. But I went to a store yesterday and the line was so long it went way beyond the tape marks, around the corner out of sight of the security guard, and people were a foot apart or so. They wore masks but that did not make me feel safe. I will not go to that store again.

"Today radiation and I went to Lowe’s but stayed only outside looking at plants. I would say more than half the people shopping had masks on and the checkout people had masks. When we left there we went to a local nursery where same thing, many masks were worn."

Is "Radiation" your invisible friend? Perhaps the one who "lights up the room?"

We wear masks and stay back from others. Everyone working inside is masked. When my husband is working in California outside at a construction site everyone wears a mask.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    We wear masks and stay back from others. Everyone working inside is masked. When my husband is working in California outside at a construction site everyone wears a mask.
    So far as I have been out lately, people in my area have been safe and considerate to others - wearing masks and practicing social distancing.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    "Today radiation and I went to Lowe’s but stayed only outside looking at plants. I would say more than half the people shopping had masks on and the checkout people had masks. When we left there we went to a local nursery where same thing, many masks were worn."

Is "Radiation" your invisible friend? Perhaps the one who "lights up the room?"
    My voice translator errors are really funny anymore. They make me laugh. Even though they are irritating.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    My voice translator errors are really funny anymore. They make me laugh. Even though they are irritating.
    I like videos with automated CC personally--near constant bloopers!

So far as I have been out lately, people in my area have been safe and considerate to others - wearing masks and practicing social distancing.
    here too.
    Trees don't grow on money

We just got back from vacation in Gordonsville, VA where apparently masks are optional! Not really, but even some of the workers at the Food Lion weren't wearing them. Our vacation place was very careful and we felt comfortable- lots of masks and people distancing. My husband did not play golf at a place because he felt they weren't using sensible protocols. Today we are scheduled for haircuts and I plan to keep my mask on....not sure if the owner will be wearing one....

Thread Information