Page 305 of 601 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315355405 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 6008

Thread: Conavirus......

Salad spinners. And ice cream sundaes.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    I remember some of you being very dismissive when I raised concerns about the global impact of covid - things like rising rates of starvation and people selling their daughters as child brides because they could not feed them. So you must be really angry that Biden has rejoined WHO - the organization that recently said that older people around the world should be vaccinated before younger Americans are. After all, it's all about you and yours, right?
    That's you. Your biggest complaint early in the pandemic was you couldn't buy shoes. You didn't want to take covid seriously because you think you have had it and are thus immune. All your reactions to covid seem to have stemmed from this real or perhaps imagined immunity.

You think prisoners don't deserve to be vaccinated. I think they are human beings like anyone else and if there is a case to be made for vaccinate them based on outbreaks then go ahead. Of course if there is more case for older folks then do that. I'm trying to get those I know who are eligible vaccinated ASAP, but I'm not the one complaining about how it's unfair this or that group is going first when there are simply too few vaccines to vaccinate everyone immediately (I'll complain if vaccines are sitting in warehouses). Although prisoners are not prioritized here.
    Trees don't grow on money

Yppej
    I saw on BBC News that China is telling its people the virus originated in the US, the US tells people it originated in China. Every country wants to make itself look good. I don't think this WHO thing is going to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    I remember some of you being very dismissive when I raised concerns about the global impact of covid - things like rising rates of starvation and people selling their daughters as child brides because they could not feed them. So you must be really angry that Biden has rejoined WHO - the organization that recently said that older people around the world should be vaccinated before younger Americans are. After all, it's all about you and yours, right?
    troll

Yppej
    And Boris Johnson and the UK health officials announce their variant is more lethal. But we couldn't stop the jet set from flying and keep it out. The South African variant is bad news too - vaccines don't work as well with it. People flying around the world are our problem, not someone trying on a pair of jeans. Surfaces don't spread covid, people who travel around the world do. Our leaders are so stupid.

It is fascinating seeing the Russian troll farm at work.

Wait a minute! People here have disagreed about ice cream sundaes?!

is this a spelling issue?

I’m appalled.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    Salad spinners. And ice cream sundaes.
    Just don't put the sundae in the spinner. It won't go well.

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    good one!

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    Great way of making smoothies though!

Thread Information