Page 460 of 517 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462470510 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 5163

Thread: Conavirus......

This is a truly wonderful article:

https://astralcodexten.substack.com/...han-you-wanted

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    Yes, we mentioned the Egyptian study being debunked some time ago.

I have finished calling different libraries to see if they require masks and visiting libraries, and have selected a town I want to move to if an opportunity comes my way. Surprisingly I found fewer restrictions in the places I checked in Massachusetts than I did in either New Hampshire or Vermont.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    Also, if you check PubMed there seems to be legitimate research going on that suggests ivermectin has some antiviral properties. The phrase “COVID-19” is used in some of those abstracts.

Fun fact - ivermectin kills mosquitos. As in, if you have recently been wormed with ivermectin and a mosquito bites you - she will die.

i know this because when my ds was in school he worked on a paper modeling the effects on malaria transmission of different distributions of wormer in the human populations of rural African villages.

carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken lady View Post
    Fun fact - ivermectin kills mosquitos. As in, if you have recently been wormed with ivermectin and a mosquito bites you - she will die.

i know this because when my ds was in school he worked on a paper modeling the effects on malaria transmission of different distributions of wormer in the human populations of rural African villages.

carry on.
    That is interesting. My dog takes Ivermectin for Heartworm control. So Ivermectin kills larvae stage creatures as well as the vector (mosquito) of the
    heartworm? Hunh.

I went to four places this week where employees were not wearing masks. Maybe employers are finally starting to get that with a labor shortage you need to offer people some bodily autonomy if you want them to work for you.

Mental health resources for covid anxiety and worse:

https://mhanational.org/covid19

Some of you may find this helpful.

What is the effect of government covid mandates?

A decline in support for childhood vaccinations of all kinds:

https://today.yougov.com/topics/poli...d-vaccinations

A decline in support for flu shots:

https://news.yahoo.com/republicans-n...180651057.html

Biden's support is even down among black voters due to mandates:

https://morningconsult.com/2021/09/2...ndate-polling/

Being heavy handed in a country founded on principles of freedom is not the way to go.

Several counties in my state have reinstated mask mandates for all indoor public places due to hospitals at or near capacity. Exceptions include businesses that require vaccinaiton for both employees and clients. I listened to parts for the debate for my county. One doctor testified that one of his patients who had brain surgery was required to recover in the hallway due to ICU capacities, and FEMA and other agencies are assisting due to hospital staff shortages.

The first county to institute the mandate in mid-October and has seen a significant decrease in hospital cases since. That was used as a primary arguement for other counties, though there was some discussion about whether the decrease was cause and effect, or coincidental. It was approved and will go into effect this week here. It sounds like the mandates will remain in effect until hospital capacities are more manageable. First offenses will just receive a citation.

Thread Information