Page 493 of 601 FirstFirst ... 393443483491492493494495503543593 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,930 of 6008

Thread: Conavirus......

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    Perhaps you should offer your expertise to the people who write the medical transport protocols. You clearly are an expert on such things.
    They wouldn't listen to me because they make money off the existing paradigm.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    They wouldn't listen to me because they make money off the existing paradigm.
    That’s the beautiful thing about conspiracy theories. Closed loop systems.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogar View Post
    Local news here said that in one of our rural areas ambulances type services have been so busy transferring patients to various hospitals with available beds or ICUs because of overflow that they've had to delay some emergency services calls.
    The City of St. louis deals with that by failing to answer 60% of 911 calls at all.

If you head off the business at the beginning, you will have less business. win/win.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    It's a horrid idea no matter who is proposing it.
    I don't think it's a horrid idea at all, as long as an exception is made for those who cannot be vaccinated due to a valid medical reason.

Yppej
    Now that omicron has been the dominant variant for a while in the US, Biden has finally decided to lift travel restrictions from southern African countries, but not immediately. He is out of touch and always trailing behind the reality on the ground.

Yppej
    From Israel, which has tried all the "best practices" of the establishment, an editorial finally admitting that vaccines and boosters won't stop covid. It will end when we all get infected and develop natural immunity:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...d=winp1taskbar

And by then a certain % of the population will have long covid and permanent disability, plus perhaps other long term damage and dysfunction to the brain and immune system.

Nah it's worth trying to avoid, but that's trying within reason (sure wearing an N95/KN95 mask when one can do so), but most people can't *perfectly* avoid it either, and some less than others, not if one has to work etc. (and yes I often work from home, but bf hasn't been able to). At a certain point it's almost like trying to avoid pollution, yea that stuff will kill you, take 2 years off your life, but have to breath, just one doesn't go and sniff car exhaust either.
    Trees don't grow on money

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    From Israel, which has tried all the "best practices" of the establishment, an editorial finally admitting that vaccines and boosters won't stop covid. It will end when we all get infected and develop natural immunity:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...d=winp1taskbar
    Hmmm. I wonder if that's why they're testing a fourth shot.

https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...ht-2021-12-27/

Concerned about the risk of a sudden surge in hospitalizations, a ministry expert panel last week recommended Israel become the first country to offer a fourth jab to medical workers and those over 60 or with compromised immune systems.

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogar View Post
    Hmmm. I wonder if that's why they're testing a fourth shot.

https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...ht-2021-12-27/

Concerned about the risk of a sudden surge in hospitalizations, a ministry expert panel last week recommended Israel become the first country to offer a fourth jab to medical workers and those over 60 or with compromised immune systems.
    As mentioned, I referred to an editorial. It is from a thought leader, not the Israeli government, but someone who has seen Israel try everything and applied a little common sense to the situation after trying more of the same vaccine based approach (boosting) has failed.

With all the scary news, I was expecting to see lots of masks when I ran errands today. Out of scores of people, I only saw a few - mostly on older people. So many disconnects with this virus saga but I can see why after a while, one decides to just move on with life. Que sera...

Thread Information