Page 504 of 601 FirstFirst ... 4404454494502503504505506514554 ... LastLast
Results 5,031 to 5,040 of 6008

Thread: Conavirus......

In stock tests. Available in sizeable quantities, 2-3 day delivery time to remote islands:

https://www.vitalitymedical.com/intr...ovid-test.html

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    In stock tests. Available in sizeable quantities, 2-3 day delivery time to remote islands:

thanks!!!! I ordered a box, 2 tests. Probably not enough, but I want to see if they really arrive before ordering more.

i appreciate this very much.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    thanks!!!! I ordered a box, 2 tests. Probably not enough, but I want to see if they really arrive before ordering more.

i appreciate this very much.
    I've ordered boring medical supplies from them in the past and got prompt delivery. This pointer just arrived in my mail about an hour ago, so they must have a stash.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post

I ordered that one through Amazon on Jan. 3 and just got it yesterday, the 11th. I thought I heard that insurance or at least someone is supposed to reimburse for up to 8 kits, but haven't checked on the details.

I thought I heard that insurance or at least someone is supposed to reimburse for up to 8 kits, but haven't checked on the details.
    Starting this coming Saturday. I doubt they'll be retroactive in reimbursement.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogar View Post
    I ordered that one through Amazon on Jan. 3 and just got it yesterday, the 11th. I thought I heard that insurance or at least someone is supposed to reimburse for up to 8 kits, but haven't checked on the details.
    The one I ordered on Amazon was supposed to be delivered, according to Amazon’s stock blurb “by January 7” but when I actually put my finger on the order button, it’s surprise, it wouldn’t be delivered until January 25.

We used to run into that at the library all the time, we would be unable to get a book but the customers and other staff would say “but Amazon says it’s available “. All a big lie.

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    Time to say, if you don’t get vaccinated, you don’t get a bed if needed.
    The provincial government in Quebec is preparing to impose a "health contribution tax" on residents who refuse COVID vaccines for non-medical reasons. On 1/11/22 Premier Legault said the tax is "intended as a consequence". The amount of the tax has not been decided, but Legault promised that it will be significant.

Quote Originally Posted by dado potato View Post
    The provincial government in Quebec is preparing to impose a "health contribution tax" on residents who refuse COVID vaccines for non-medical reasons. On 1/11/22 Premier Legault said the tax is "intended as a consequence". The amount of the tax has not been decided, but Legault promised that it will be significant.
    I was just coming here to say that because I just read about it.

Well the US could do the same for government delivered insurance, i.e. Medicaid and Medicare.

Starting this coming Saturday. I doubt they'll be retroactive in reimbursement.
    haha, so I found out, I assumed there was a way to get money back, nope too soon. I had kept the receipts. But to be honest I expected less of it than all that, imagined the hoops to be jumped through might be too complex and that it's just another cost I should eat due to pandemic (like masks etc.). But no, the getting money back wasn't even an option yet. And then I probably go to the drug store like 10 times for them to have test maybe 2 of them. At least it's close I guess.
    Trees don't grow on money

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    I was just coming here to say that because I just read about it.

Well the US could do the same for government delivered insurance, i.e. Medicaid and Medicare.
    Good luck getting paupers on Medicaid to pay.

Thread Information