Page 122 of 601 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 6008

Thread: Conavirus......

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    Between the virus, economy and what’s happening with the police and the BLM movement people are super stressed.
    Tell me about it, after 70 or so years of wabbit hunting they're taking away Elmer Fudd's rifle and cancelling the TV shows Paw Patrol, Live PD and Cops for the crime of showing police officers in a good light. The combination of white guilt and intense virtue signaling creates odd responses in just about everyone.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Tell me about it, after 70 or so years of wabbit hunting they're taking away Elmer Fudd's rifle and cancelling the TV shows Paw Patrol, Live PD and Cops for the crime of showing police officers in a good light. The combination of white guilt and intense virtue signaling creates odd responses in just about everyone.
    next, they will be re-making The Shield only with the Vic Mackey character with 0 redeeming qualities. It won’t be enough that he’s a dirty cop. In the new version he won’t be able to catch pedophiles, pimps who beat up their women, etc.

Just curious if anyone here personally knows someone who has had or has the virus?

yes. Only one dead so far.

Between the virus, economy and what’s happening with the police and the BLM movement people are super stressed.
    between virus and economy alone I don't have the capacity to care about much else is the truth, I mean I have realized I really have nothing left, just trying to survive, really just trying to survive (riots in my bfs neighborhood and curfews that hit as soon as work ended and it was beyond ridiculous, it was like woah I thought things were bad before ...)
    Trees don't grow on money

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    101706406_3058627367531506_7903887474261229568_n.jpg

SM, too funny!!

We also skipped the bit about the government confirming UFO’s...

I vaguely heard of the murder hornets but that is all, I spent no time worrying about them, like I said I have no extra psychic capacity to. Just as well.
    Trees don't grow on money

ANM, your posts are sad as it seems like you are barely getting by.

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    This is an outstanding article on masks and computer models: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...jvK9HyLAV4ZjtE

"On the screen-share, De Kai first ran a simulation that shows what happens when COVID-19 strikes a population in which no one wears a mask. The orange and red dots proliferate at a frightening speed; “susceptibles” becoming “exposed/infected,” then recovered or dead. “This is what you don’t want,” said De Kai. He changed the setting to simulate what would happen if 100% of the make-believe population wore masks; almost all of the dots would stay blue—with each of them surrounded by a white square, representing someone wearing a mask."
    I had time to sit down and read the entire article this morning. The point does seem to be the one I made, that it is a panacea to allow people to crowd together. The author's example was the subway system in Japan.

This was a computer simulation. It was not a test with actual covid particles, because those are too small to be seen on camera - or to be stopped by a non-surgical mask. Some of the author's conjectures are based on other illnesses with larger particles. I am very fearful this mask mania will extend to 9 months out of the year forever to stop the flu even after covid is long gone. After all as our population ages flu seasons will be more deadly even if the flu virus is not.

Our rights are being eroded for what, for covid, is a panacea. The reason Japan has fewer cases could be something entirely unrelated, such as that they wear gloves on the subway or, given that they have an even older population than the US, they take care of their elderly at home instead of putting them in nursing homes . Now there's something that really would stop most of the covid outbreaks, but good luck with that.

Thread Information