Page 194 of 601 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244294 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 6008

Thread: Conavirus......

I know one person who had it in Missouri, he is fine now. Don’t know anyone in Florida who has had it. I wear a mask when I go into a store as it is required, but other than that have not done much different. I still go out to eat once a week with a group of 5 guys. I’ve had various workers in my house for the last few months while it was being remodeled. I still golf and last weekend I took my son and his family out on the boat and we went to the beach.

We stayed home the first three weeks but since then we have gone about our lives.

Yppej should be a school teacher of 30 first graders, in person. It’s so safe.

I totally agree Tybee. This conversation is sickening.

Of the five people I know who have had it, or the six people if I include Tammy, two, or three if I include Tammy, are having ongoing issues after having ‘recovered’. Two, Tammy and one other friend, are having significant fatigue and one person is having bad headaches. If my friends are a typical sample of what ‘recovery’ is like then I REALLY don’t want to get this disease. Especially since it looks like we will have a vaccine relatively soon. I will continue avoiding other people as much as I can, wear a mask anywhere outside the home, wash/sanitize my hands obsessively, and be glad that I live in the state and city that I do.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Of the five people I know who have had it, or the six people if I include Tammy, two, or three if I include Tammy, are having ongoing issues after having ‘recovered’. Two, Tammy and one other friend, are having significant fatigue and one person is having bad headaches. If my friends are a typical sample of what ‘recovery’ is like then I REALLY don’t want to get this disease. Especially since it looks like we will have a vaccine relatively soon. I will continue avoiding other people as much as I can, wear a mask anywhere outside the home, wash/sanitize my hands obsessively, and be glad that I live in the state and city that I do.
    My sentiments exactly. Encouraging people to act like it's all business as usual out there is foolish bordering on criminal. Again, this is nothing like the flu.

The sister of a diving buddy (he’s in MI and his sister is elsewhere in the Midwest) has been hit very hard. She is a teacher. Not sure how she got it. Her FB posts have actually been making the rounds. She has had blisters. Severe fatigue. Can hardly walk. Many other issues.

I called my dentist for an appt yesterday. They will not let you even schedule an appt without proof of a negative Covid test. Then you have to show up for appt with proof of another negative test. That is crazy. They’ve always been very busy. A regular cleaning appt wasn’t possible for two months. My opinion this is simply to give them some breathing room on people wanting appts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradd View Post
    I called my dentist for an appt yesterday. They will not let you even schedule an appt without proof of a negative Covid test. Then you have to show up for appt with proof of another negative test. That is crazy. They’ve always been very busy. A regular cleaning appt wasn’t possible for two months. My opinion this is simply to give them some breathing room on people wanting appts.
    My dentist office called me a few days ago to remind me I'm due for a cleaning, I made an appointment for the 16th. Unless they've changed their procedures without telling me I expect to get a temperature check when I arrive but other than masks in the waiting room, I think that's it.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

My husband went to the dentist yesterday-chipped tooth. He sat in the parking lot, they called him to come in, took his temperature 3 times as it was too high. In and out pretty fast, felt very safe, everyone covered, sanitizing. today he's in a charity golf tournament...a little anxious about it and probably will not stay for the dinner after as there will be too many people. Golfing it's just the foursome and he has his mask.

We went to the dentist a month ago and nothing. They has removed magazines and books from the waiting room, wore masks and face shields for hygienist, but pretty standard. No temp check, testing, etc. And yet, I felt that they took adequate precautions.

Thread Information