Page 466 of 601 FirstFirst ... 366416456464465466467468476516566 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,660 of 6008

Thread: Conavirus......

Yppej
    The Omicron virus is a highly evolved variant. It can tell people's nationalities and does not attack US citizens and permanent residents. Therefore they can continue to fly back and forth between here and southern Africa. I think it is overrated because it is also a lazy virus. It was detected a while back but took a long Thanksgiving break to do nothing. Therefore we didn't have to put travel restrictions in place until tomorrow.

What an interesting world some people live in.

Mental health resources for covid issues:

https://mhanational.org/covid19

It seems a Rebublican US Congressman from Texas, Ronny Jackson, has already claimed the Dems will use it as a plan to push for mail in votes in the mid term elections and allow for cheating. Indeed, what an intersting world some live in.

It seems a Rebublican US Congressman from Texas, Ronny Jackson, has already claimed the Dems will use it as a plan to push for mail in votes in the mid term elections and allow for cheating. Indeed, what an intersting world some live in.
    This looks like the same Ronny Jackson who was Trump's physician who added an inch to Trump's height, so that he would be merely overweight and not obese on his BMI (among other things). So not at all surprised he'd be making stuff up.

Put up or shut up. If they have evidence of widespread cheating, they should prove it. So far, nobody has.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    Put up or shut up. If they have evidence of widespread cheating, they should prove it. So far, nobody has.
    Well, all the evidence has been covered up. The very fact that there is no proof, is proof.

‘“It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.”’

Quote Originally Posted by Rogar View Post
    It seems a Republican US Congressman from Texas, Ronny Jackson, has already claimed the Dems will use it as a plan to push for mail in votes in the mid term elections and allow for cheating make it more difficult for Republicans to cheat. Indeed, what an interesting world some live in.
    Fixed it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    Thanks. I be more careful when posting after an afternoon nap.

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    And the plot continues to thicken....
    South Africa is now considering a vacciination mandate. And I called my Cousin Astrid in Vienna who says things have become more tense in Austria. For her personally, things boil down to the "inappropriate and anti-social protests that have happened" - my German was good enough to capture about 70 percent of that but I had her husband (a very well paid air traffic controller at the airport in Vienna who speaks flawless British English) translate for me regardless.

Ummmmm.....as someone who has engaged in protests over the years,

A. I agree with mandates period at this point, and
    B. I find characterizing protesting in this case as inappropriate and anti-social quite bizarre.

Of course I did not express this. I think of all the social welfare in Austria that Americans are not worth and I keep my mouth shut due to awe of the better deal Austrians get.

But this time? It.was really.hard to keep my mouth shut - it really was. We are talking about horrific deaths here - not whether or not.protesting mandates is inappropriate/anti-social. Though both my Cousin and her husband are vaccinated. I have to say as far as vaccination I am on the same page as they are - I.just find their take on protesting bizarre. Just pass the damn mandate and get your shots, people. Really, this is not that hard. Rob

Thread Information