Page 572 of 592 FirstFirst ... 72472522562570571572573574582 ... LastLast
Results 5,711 to 5,720 of 5913

Thread: Conavirus......

The goal at this point is to use mRNA technology to make both flu and covid vaccines that are broadly effective against most variants of the two virus types. The researchers seem to think that doing so for the flu will actually be more difficult because they think the most likely approach for that is a vaccine that targets most of the main H strains (a vaccine that is effective against h1n42 is equally effective against h1n21, etc. The problem is that there are something like 24 different H strains of flu virus and each has to be targeted individually by any vaccine that will protect against them all.). For the universal covid vaccine the plan at this point is to just target a part of the virus that has proven more stable across all the variants, which is believed to be actually an easier task since it requires developing a vaccine that targets one specific thing. Theoretically no more difficult than how the original covid vaccines targeted the original spike protein.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Dax Tejera is the latest young person to die suddenly of a heart attack.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/enter...7/10952405002/
    Nice to know I'm not the only one here who questions the covid narrative.
    My father passed away in 22 after a long battle with diabetes. He death certificate says death by covid. My mother,as well as myself found this offensive. Apparently, just before his death, he tested positive for covid.
    I am convinced that the actual covid death count in this country has been exaggerated for the financial benefit of the healthcare industry. I'm also convinced that covid vaccine injuries have been underreported.

Disclaimer: I barely made it through high school. I'm not a healthcare provider, and neither is Bill Gates.

I found this interesting from the Mayo Clinic, about the different types of Covid vaccines:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/art-20506465

I do not want any more mRNA vaccines and I would not get a combination flu/Covid vaccine. But that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by cx3 View Post
    My father passed away in 22 after a long battle with diabetes. He death certificate says death by covid. My mother,as well as myself found this offensive. Apparently, just before his death, he tested positive for covid.
    I am convinced that the actual covid death count in this country has been exaggerated for the financial benefit of the healthcare industry. I'm also convinced that covid vaccine injuries have been underreported.

Disclaimer: I barely made it through high school. I'm not a healthcare provider, and neither is Bill Gates.
    So sorry for your loss.

I guess my question is - might your father still be alive battling diabetes if he hadn't caught covid? If the answer is "no", then fine. But if the answer is "yes" or even "maybe", then - in my opinion - it is a death by covid.

Disclaimer: I'm not a healthcare provider either and, again, this is just my opinion.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by cx3 View Post

Our government in its infinate wisdom incentivized the recording of COVID as means of death because it gave everyone $$$ for funeral expenses for .cOVID victims.

Our friend had the same thing happen…father in his 90’s in nursing home with multiple health problems got Covid, recovered, they made him take a Covid shot, he died very soon after. Likely covid shot had nothing to do with his death but they put “Covid” as means of death. His family was like you, skeptical of the whole Covid charade.

I can't remember when my older relatives have passed away, what the cause of death was officially listed as, but it seem to me like there was one primary cause of death and possibly a listing of other complications. There is usually one thing that pushes people with multiple health problems over the edge and that's what gets list as official. I don't see a big problem with that.

From what I have read, heart problems as a result of the mRNA shots is uncommon among young people and even more rare in older people. And both are treatable and rarely fatal. Yet I have heard of a few anecdotal reports of people dying from heart problems related to the covid shots. I'm not sure how of that I buy and how much is unrelated coincidence. Or if in those cases there were other issues that contributed to things, just like covid may exacerbate other serious health issues.

What's official and what are the confounding issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Dax Tejera is the latest young person to die suddenly of a heart attack.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/enter...7/10952405002/
    How is this related to covid?

It would be worthwhile to investigate if the excess cardiac (myocarditis/pericarditis) problems and blood clots are more associated with COVID or the COVID vaccine, at least.

It would be worthwhile to investigate the lack of critical thinking skills possessed by large segments of the population.

That is interesting about the death certificate of your friend's father. My dad's was odd also--he died seven days after getting the Covid shot. I saw the first one the doctor wrote, and it said, natural causes. Then I saw one somewhere else--filed with the court, I think? And it said died from cancer. I don't know who changes these or why.

Thread Information