Page 557 of 601 FirstFirst ... 57457507547555556557558559567 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,570 of 6008

Thread: Conavirus......

We went mask optional at the end of March.

we had a dance on Friday.

we have 7 teenagers and two staff members out with covid - most at once ever. Some, if not all, are fully vaccinated.

masks are now required again in any class that includes a student over age 12.

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken lady View Post
    We went mask optional at the end of March.

we had a dance on Friday.

we have 7 teenagers and two staff members out with covid - most at once ever. Some, if not all, are fully vaccinated.

masks are now required again in any class that includes a student over age 12.
    How many were symptomatic? How many were hospitalized? How many were in the ICU? How many died?

This is 7 out of how many students? Hundreds? Thousands?

Pretty ridiculous how people are milking this pandemic for the benefit of mask manufacturers. If not an N95 or K95 consistently worn properly it is useless.

all symptomatic

fortunately none of them have been hospitalized. Although my state’s childhood hospitalization rate is unconscionably high - above those in the 18-59 groups.

grades 9-12 are about 90 students. I don’t know what attendance was at the dance.

we had an average of less than a case a week for the whole school (grades k-12) before we went mask optional.

CL, hope everyone fully recovers and quickly.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Yppej

all symptomatic

fortunately none of them have been hospitalized. Although my state’s childhood hospitalization rate is unconscionably high - above those in the 18-59 groups.

grades 9-12 are about 90 students. I don’t know what attendance was at the dance.

we had an average of less than a case a week for the whole school (grades k-12) before we went mask optional.
    IMO if you're slow dancing and hanging all over each other - or kissing through the mask as I've seen people do in airports - even if you're wearing a mask you're still going to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    IMO if you're slow dancing and hanging all over each other - or kissing through the mask as I've seen people do in airports - even if you're wearing a mask you're still going to get it.
    I suspect kids are using the mask as a symbol more than actual prophylactic, which I believe is true for many people But especially the youthful citizens among us.

Yppej

Although my state’s childhood hospitalization rate is unconscionably high -
    Unless your state splits out hospitalizations due to covid and where covid is incidental this is pretty meaningless. In my state consistently over half of "covid" hospitalizations are incidental.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Unless your state splits out hospitalizations due to covid and where covid is incidental this is pretty meaningless. In my state consistently over half of "covid" hospitalizations are incidental.
    Right, it counts people who enter the hospital with Covid but not because of Covid. I don’t think it’s meaningless though. If the counting has been consistent from day one of Covid, if they’ll give some information about Covid saturation in our populace.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    If the counting has been consistent from day one of Covid, if they’ll give some information about Covid saturation in our populace.
    I'd love some good data on Q-Anon saturation in our populace.

Thread Information