Page 554 of 563 FirstFirst ... 54454504544552553554555556 ... LastLast
Results 5,531 to 5,540 of 5624

Thread: Conavirus......

Kids are now getting adenovirus/hepatitis/liver failure because they were overprotected against exposure to normal germs and their immune systems are weak. So many problems from covidianism.

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    We didn't have any side effects from the booster, other than slightly sore arm for me (same as with a flu shot). We had to wait 15 mins on the Group W Bench to make sure we didn't have a reaction. Here's DH.

Attachment 4435
    OMG You Just Made My Day with you Group W refence ..... Alice's Restaurant is the one thing that we listen to and sing before our Thanksgiving meal .

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Kids are now getting adenovirus/hepatitis/liver failure because they were overprotected against exposure to normal germs and their immune systems are weak. So many problems from covidianism.
    So the idiot nut job view is that lack of interaction with viruses is whatís causing this? Thanks for sharing that with us so that we donít have to go search it out. Iíd ask for sources but since youíre not big on that Iíll just let your wackadoodle stand as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    So the idiot nut job view is that lack of interaction with viruses is what’s causing this? Thanks for sharing that with us so that we don’t have to go search it out. I’d ask for sources but since you’re not big on that I’ll just let your wackadoodle stand as it is.
    Too bad The Journal of the American Medical Association wasn't good enough for you.

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    We didn't have any side effects from the booster, other than slightly sore arm for me (same as with a flu shot). We had to wait 15 mins on the Group W Bench to make sure we didn't have a reaction. Here's DH.

Attachment 4435

Thankfully they fixed the questionnaires. Yes, I have a ton of allergies, no, nothing LISTED in the vaccine was among them, but that wasn't in the first shots questionnaires. I had to wait extra time "to make sure I didn't have a allergic reaction".
    Felt like showing a bunch of glossy pictures to a blind judge.

Too bad The Journal of the American Medical Association wasn't good enough for you.
    Ok. Iíll bite. Post a ****ing link.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Ok. I’ll bite. Post a ****ing link.
    It'll undoubtedly be something taken out of context, or breathlessly misrepresented. As usual.

Jeppy, I don’t think the JAMA article said what you think it said as you reference in post #5524. Read it again and tell me if I am wrong.

I myself had a hard time with that data and what it was really saying about false positives.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Jeppy, I don’t think the JAMA article said what you think it said as you reference in post #5524. Read it again and tell me if I am wrong.

I myself had a hard time with that data and what it was really saying about false positives.
    In the Results section it said .05% of tests are false positives. But 42% of positives are false. This might seem like a big discrepancy, but keep in mind if you screen large numbers of asymptomatic people that most tests will be negative. In my state there are many times test positivity rates have been 1% and that includes people who get tested because they are symptomatic. On college campuses I have seen figures around the .05% because they test everyone all the time. And what the JAMA report says is 42% of those positives are bogus.

As I said, Jeppy is misrepresenting the conclusions. Or didn’t read the whole thing.

Thread Information