Page 563 of 563 FirstFirst ... 63463513553561562563
Results 5,621 to 5,623 of 5623

Thread: Conavirus......

I don’t think you should worry about the GERD. How many people do you personally know who have died of it? It’s probably not as bad as the flu.

this would be an example of a post completely lacking in any sign of empathy.

as we know each other only onscreen, carefully avoiding sharing any information that humanizes one may make one feel virtuous in one’s own value system - at the cost of seeming inhuman.

we all have a right to choose which parts of us we share online. If someone chooses not to share any parts of them that make them seem kind or concerned about others, that person should expect others to react as if they are in fact unkind and uncaring.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken lady View Post
    I don’t think you should worry about the GERD. How many people do you personally know who have died of it? It’s probably not as bad as the flu.

this would be an example of a post completely lacking in any sign of empathy.

as we know each other only onscreen, carefully avoiding sharing any information that humanizes one may make one feel virtuous in one’s own value system - at the cost of seeming inhuman.

we all have a right to choose which parts of us we share online. If someone chooses not to share any parts of them that make them seem kind or concerned about others, that person should expect others to react as if they are in fact unkind and uncaring.
    Well I certainly wouldn't get a novel vaccine whose side effects are not all known against GERD. And I wouldn't restrict the activities of others over GERD. I wouldn't shut down schools and businesses and rehab facilities and churches and label everyone who disagrees with me a heartless killer. But that's just me, believer in civil liberties. Obviously there are whole swaths of society that revel in authoritarianism and believe they know better than everyone else, and have the right to dictate what other people should do with their lives. Lots of little Napoleons, or Hitler wannabees, or whatever you want to call them, wanting to rule the world.

Smoothly merging two themes:

St Olga of Kyiv 2.jpg

Olga showed up in my genealogy research. She was a badass.

Thread Information