Page 101 of 157 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1561

Thread: Conavirus......

Have I shared this tracking site with you all?

https://coronavirus.1point3acres.com/en

In a CNN article today Dr. Sanjay Gupta writes that, "A billion of them [novel viruses] could fit on the head of a pin." A cloth covering will not screen out something that small. I think anyone not living in a cave or survivalist compound going to be exposed at some point. We have to learn to live with the virus.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    We have to learn to live with the virus.
    Die with it would be a more accurate statement considering that it will be millions of dead people when we give up trying to fight it.

Iím also curious what article you read by Dr. Gupta. The one I read certainly didnít encourage a deadly herd immunity approach.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/17/healt...say/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Die with it would be a more accurate statement considering that it will be millions of dead people when we give up trying to fight it.

I’m also curious what article you read by Dr. Gupta. The one I read certainly didn’t encourage a deadly herd immunity approach.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/17/healt...say/index.html
    Yes, you have linked to the article I quoted. He also wrote, "Of course we want it [the virus] to die. We want to kill it. Render it lifeless. But that is impossible."

If you cannot kill it you have to learn to live with it.

As I mentioned previously a WHO official said covid could be like HIV, a virus that does not go away, albeit corona does not have the fatality rate of HIV, but of the flu. HIV has been around 40 years and I can't imagine too many people want to go 40 years without a haircut. We have to learn to live with covid.

Interesting Bae thatís it basically just a few groups driving a irresponsible plan which would kill many.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    Yeah, I've read that--with Trump basically giving them cover. Don't know why the average yahoo would show up unless they're like the Proud Boys and just love the brawling, or they're being paid. If I were a Canadian, I'd clamor for the borders to be closed permanently.

We had people protesting at our capital yesterday. Guns, no masks and grouped together. Real geniuses(. We have been in phase one for 9 days and if cases continue to go down despite more testing we will hit phase two the end of this month. Some of my Wisconsin friends wish they were opening up slowly instead of all at once.

ever state has it's own definition of phases though, I mean some included opening up restaurants in early phases, seems nuts to me.
    If you want something to get done, ask a busy person. If you want them to have a nervous breakdown that is.

I've been thinking lately that if I owned a small business such as a restaurant or hair or nail salon I'd rent space in a hardware store parking lot and place tables to serve food, or put a workstation in a liquor store for grooming purposes. Or maybe if I could swing a liquor license for my barber shop I could give a haircut with every inflated liquor purchase.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    If you cannot kill it you have to learn to live with it.
    False.

What is smallpox? What is rinderpest?

Thread Information