Page 419 of 601 FirstFirst ... 319369409417418419420421429469519 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 6008

Thread: Conavirus......

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    You tell us.
    Not originally posted by me. Moderators please remove Bae's post faking a post by me.

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Well, you did initially start this thread…
    True that. I guess I am indirectly a part of the conflict.....indirect is as far as I care to go, though. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Not originally posted by me. Moderators please remove Bae's post faking a post by me.
    I simply quoted the relevant part from your post. It has something to do with Latin.

https://www.oed.com/viewdictionaryentry/Entry/171207

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    True that. I guess I am indirectly a part of the conflict.....indirect is as far as I care to go, though. Rob
    Not really. You cannot control the postings and rantings of others. As is evident throughout this forum, Yppej has turned almost every thread into rantings against maskings, mandates requiring masking, etc. - regardless of the original topic. Yes, threads can progress from topic to topic, but it is evident that she seems fixated on this theme, so no thread is safe. LOL.

You are fine, Rob.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by happystuff View Post
    You are fine, Rob.
    Until Yppej decides to try to count coup on Rob too. That day will come.

Do they work for delusions of grandeur such as I know so much about so many obscure subjects and languages that I am smarter than everyone else,
    like grammar?
    Trees don't grow on money

Quote Originally Posted by ApatheticNoMore View Post
    like grammar?
    Touché.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by ApatheticNoMore View Post
    like grammar?
    No. Everyone learned grammar in school if they were paying attention. Old English and Norse are another story.

Do they work for delusions of grandeur such as I know so much about so many obscure subjects and languages that I am smarter than everyone else, I am such a great first responder and people just don't appreciate me so I'm not going to respond when I'm called to emergencies, I have hobnobbed with so many famous people whose names I drop that I must be really important, I am so far above other mere mortals and all my opinions and only my opinions are correct, etc?
    Bae has never said I am a great first responder or I know so much or I must be really important- that is your own insecurity talking. You know you could do things that would be worthy of "bragging about" too. All you have to do is to decide to use your tenacity and passion for good. You certainly have the time.

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by herbgeek View Post
    Bae has never said I am a great first responder or I know so much or I must be really important- that is your own insecurity talking. You know you could do things that would be worthy of "bragging about" too. All you have to do is to decide to use your tenacity and passion for good. You certainly have the time.
    I am very familiar with his posts and I have no desire to emulate them. I am not a braggart. I also have no desire to manipulate the reply with quote feature by deleting the quoted material and inserting something else to create a fake post. That is dishonest and despicable.

Thread Information