Page 447 of 466 FirstFirst ... 347397437445446447448449457 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 4659

Thread: Conavirus......

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    I suppose you could say the same thing about cancer and heart disease. And it would be equally pointless.
    If you want deaths per year why are all of covid's lumped together - 2019, 2020 and 2021? To make it seem worse than it is, that's why. Hype makes money for the media and others benefiting financially from covid.

So it was only 352,000 covid deaths in the US last year. And already 353,000 this year and itís only early October. Woohoo! Not bad at all. And it included a lot of worthless old people whose deaths donít matter to you. Yay! Letís celebrate! Smh at your pathetic rationalizations yppej.

Senior Member flowerseverywhere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    No worries--Governor Abbott is going to do away with rape; you can rest easy.
    Maybe they should start with the over 5,000 rape kits that have yet to be tested

https://www.nycsouthpaw.com/p/texas-...ds-of-untested

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    So it was only 352,000 covid deaths in the US last year. And already 353,000 this year and it’s only early October. Woohoo! Not bad at all. And it included a lot of worthless old people whose deaths don’t matter to you. Yay! Let’s celebrate! Smh at your pathetic rationalizations yppej.
    As my mother says, "I've got to die of something". As my father says, "I'm not worried about covid."

Take it from two folks in the highest risk age group, whose immunity fades the fastest - it's time for life to get back to normal.

142,000 children have lost a parent or other caretaker from Covid.

Senior Member flowerseverywhere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    142,000 children have lost a parent or other caretaker from Covid.
    plus children who now have a parent with lingering health effects. More homelessness. More poverty. The devastating effect on children. In my state because of 55% vaccination rates, no mask or any kind of mandates and just plain ignorance has contributed to the sickness and death of children as well as adults. Nationally about 500 children have died of Covid. Young lives forever gone.

ironically in Florida people over 65 are highly vaccinated. Overflowing ICU’s and deaths during our recent spike were among people younger than 65.

When you look at excess death charts there was a short spike in January 2018 because of a particularly bad flu season. The excess Covid death spike has been unnecessarily continued due to lack of following guidelines and not being vaccinated. So many people lost that could have been avoided.

If despite having an eviction moratorium and making more on unemployment than when working a person still lands up homeless that person has some real issues.

For example, if you engage in criminal activity on the premises you can still be evicted despite the moratorium.

From scientists (the NIH no less) - there are many problems with wearing masks:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33475571/

Scroll down to see related articles with other problems besides mask fatigue.

Not to mention if you try to protect your children with masks, you run the risk of setting off crackpots yelling "child abuse" at you as you pick them up from school, as we saw on the news last night. I ask myself nearly every day "What is wrong with people?"

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    Not to mention if you try to protect your children with masks, you run the risk of setting off crackpots yelling "child abuse" at you as you pick them up from school, as we saw on the news last night. I ask myself nearly every day "What is wrong with people?"
    Well one thing that sets people off is hypocrisy, such as the father who saw 1) his daughter coming out of school having to wear a mask while 2) the teachers were sitting gabbing in the teacher's lounge not wearing masks.

That case led to an assault which I don't condone but understand.

Thread Information