Page 253 of 253 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253
Results 2,521 to 2,528 of 2528

Thread: Conavirus......

Herman Cain and Ben Carson went to non-distanced events without masks. One of them will tell you he almost died as a result. The other isnít saying anything about it these days.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Herman Cain and Ben Carson went to non-distanced events without masks. One of them will tell you he almost died as a result. The other isnít saying anything about it these days.
    Both of these men served their country honorably, and I am grateful for what they did. May Mr. Cain rest in peace, and may Dr. Carson go on to have a long and happy life.

Chris Christie admits he was foolish for going to the event and admitted he almost died. Powerful people have access to treatment and medication that we don’t and they get the best care.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    Chris Christie admits he was foolish for going to the event and admitted he almost died. Powerful people have access to treatment and medication that we don’t and they get the best care.
    People with the money and resources will always get the best care they can; in my opinion, national healthcare would hopefully give the rest of us a fighting chance.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    Pretty convincing hoax, I'd say.
    Sure fooled me when I was loading COVID patients onto transport the past week. Bet it was just the flu...

It's why I really don't get complaining about whether well known people are flouting the rules. They may well have access to healthcare you don't, certainly Trump and Chris Christie did. You will be told to go home and wait until you can't breathe before you can be admitted to the hospital (and that's assuming hospitals AREN'T overwhelmed locally)

And even if such well known people don't get better healthcare, do you think they are going to shed tears when you and the people you care about and ordinary people you may have contact with get sick because you didn't protect yourself (and others) because "the governor or the mayor or a celebrity was doing this or that". Yea, they don't care about you that much, you have to care about you. I mean if you try to protect yourself and still get sick that's just unfortunate, some people's circumstances make them likely to catch it, with this much spread it's hard to avoid, but no reason to want to get sick.

There are those setting good examples like Fauci not seeing family this thanksgiving, but politicians and so on that don't, well I'd vote them out but there has to be someone better challenging them not someone worse. It's not a litmus test.
    If you want something to get done, ask a busy person. If you want them to have a nervous breakdown that is.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    Sure fooled me when I was loading COVID patients onto transport the past week. Bet it was just the flu...
    Don't know if I ever said this before, but thank you for all you do, bae. You most certainly make a positive difference in the world.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Hospitals in Wisconsin are nearing capacity for beds and staff equipped to treat COVID-19.

So, (as Aspirus Hospital in Wausau announced on 11/19/2020) some COVID-19 patients will be sent home "to keep our beds available for the sickest of the sick". The homecare patients will have telehealth care from the hospital, and it is presumed that care will be provided by patients' family members at home.

Thread Information