Page 167 of 601 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 6008

Thread: Conavirus......

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    My comment was not actually Covid or mask specific; I just wish we placed more value on social courtesy as a culture. However, I do like the idea of people wearing masks out in public if they have head colds.
    I agree. Masks aren't only effective against COVID transmission.

Tammy, I hope yours is one of the mild cases the media keep emphasizing, and that it resolves quickly and without lingering effects.

Tammy, best wishes for a fast recovery.

Thanks all. My primary symptom is fatigue. The sore throat is gone. But wow I am tired. Sleeping all the time ...

All good thoughts toward you, Tammy. Hope you're feeling better and recuperating well.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

Hopefully the rest will make you feel better, Tammy!

HermanN summer school is in full swing here. Students were lining up on the steps to get into the building. Later, I saw them playing on the playground. The school bus is running down our street.

There have been 15 cases of virus in Gasconade County. For the longest time, I would say about three months until mid June, they were around 4-6.

Our state is doing fine, but I don’t wanna rest on our laurels. We may get the scurge big-time, who knows.
    Last edited by iris lilies; 7-14-20 at 7:50pm.

IL still has about a 3% positivity rate.

My local grocery store (Jewel, major chain here) actually took the stickers off the floor indicating one way aisles. I was very happy with that.

Positivity rate is about 6.5-16.5% about 9.5% 7 day average here, cases increasing, positivity rate is mostly used to indicate insufficient testing, so if it's over 4% or so it's insufficient says the WHO. Insufficient testing and this thing is not even kind of over here, it will probably gets worse before it gets better, if it ever gets better. I have yet to see any one way isle stickers, checkout distance stickers yes.
    Trees don't grow on money

And so Cali is in shutdown again for many counties, partial shut down for all, non-essential as well as essential retail may still be allowed and outdoor only dining, but not much else like gyms and hair salons. I literally never went out of shutdown for that stuff, ha simple living skills serving well. I socialized a bit sure, outdoors and with masks and distance etc. The fools spreading this aren't me, except that anyone might inadvertently, asymptomatically go to the grocery store with a mask and still do so or something since nothing's perfect and we have to do what we have to do.
    Trees don't grow on money

IL had about 885 new cases the last 24 hours and only 6 deaths.

Thread Information