Page 217 of 601 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267317 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 6008

Thread: Conavirus......

The sad thing is that he lies so much who knows if it’s true or just a ploy to avoid debates, try to postpone the election or claim he is so tough that it was nothing. If he has it I don’t care given what he said about others including veterans, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tammy View Post
    All of these early negative tests are not that reassuring. False negatives are common early in the course of covid. The only correct response is that anyone exposed needs to quarantine for 2 weeks. Even if they have a negative test,
    I'm hoping both sides at the debate were sequestered away from each other; I doubt was much contact, if any.

Well, if he's faking it he's going all out with the lie because it's on the news that he's going to Walter Reed.

Well, he's on his way to Walter Reed, so if this is a plan to cancel debates or garner sympathy, that would take the collusion of the hospital.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jane v2.0 View Post
    I'm hoping both sides at the debate were sequestered away from each other; I doubt was much contact, if any.
    Apparently they were, but even so he spent 90 minutes on the stage with him not that far away. And trump's whole family was sitting in the front row, unmasked except Milania. It's quite possible/likely that she and donald aren't the only ones in the family to have it. I assume the whole clan was at the super spreader event at the Rose Garden.

"Superspreader event".

People keep saying that about various gatherings. Do any of you have pointers to data on which of the various events have turned out to be problematic?

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    "Superspreader event".

People keep saying that about various gatherings. Do any of you have pointers to data on which of the various events have turned out to be problematic?
    I don't have any data, but the only events that I had heard that could be thus classified were the wedding in Millinocket, Maine, and that funeral early on in New York was it, the town that they quarantined first?
    But admittedly I don't follow this closely. But those events made many sick.

"Superspreader event".

Fox Valley of WI... Green Bay now is a hot spot for the virus. This is in the north boonies. trump and his big rally recently surely did not help that area.

Our governor said groups of 250 people can gather while our rates are increasing. Not happy!

"Superspreader event".

According to science writer Laurie Garrett, some infected people shed more virus than others, thus becoming a "super-spreader." If they then attend a crowded-- often indoor--event unmasked, they have the potential to infect many more. Think "typhoid Mary." The Rose Garden announcement of Amy Coney-Barrett's nomination was, in her estimation a super-spreader event. She opined that if you looked at an overhead shot of the crowd and plotted the attendees who were infected, you might find the super-spreader in the middle of that group.

Thread Information