Page 218 of 252 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2512

Thread: Conavirus......

Apparently for republicans in the politician class the definition of quarantine is "go to previously scheduled fundraising events". Not only trump was this irresponsible, but Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin risked people's lives for a few bucks. And people wonder why the rest of us think they are such awful human beings. Maybe we do so because they really ARE such awful human beings.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...19/ar-BB19FZuX

It's telling they'll risk their own lives to perpetuate a lie--that this deadly virus is no more dangerous than the flu, and that wearing masks and social distancing is for suckers.

I guess they never learned that youíre not supposed to believe your own bs.

So I turned on the news at 7 and Trump is in a airtight car with secret service who are well driving around the hospital waving at people. So he is risking all of their health for no reason. Just when you think he couldn’t go any lower. Ugh!

Apparently there is no one who can say no to our tin-pot dictator. His judgment is abysmal. Of course, he's on at least three medications that might affect his already distorted thinking.

DH said he hopes trump does not die but just loses his hair.... hehe! That would kill him.... trump is more worried about his photo op than the health of the people supposed to protect him.

Talk about a moron putting everyone in harms way.

Frugal that’s funny. I want him sick enough to take this virus seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    Frugal that’s funny. I want him sick enough to take this virus seriously.
    I donít think thatís possible. Although if he did it would probably help his image among the few true swing voters out there.

The ironic thing is that he's a notorious germophobe--and he's aware of the deadly potential of this virus. There's an obvious disconnect here.
    Kayleigh McEnany tested positive this morning; announced it to the press not wearing a mask. So considerate of her.

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane v2.0 View Post
    The ironic thing is that he's a notorious germophobe--and he's aware of the deadly potential of this virus. There's an obvious disconnect here.
    Kayleigh McEnany tested positive this morning; announced it to the press not wearing a mask. So considerate of her.
    Covid positive and not wearing a mask? My opinion of America has sunk even lower. Rob

Thread Information