Page 470 of 601 FirstFirst ... 370420460468469470471472480520570 ... LastLast
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 6008

Thread: Conavirus......

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    [QUOTE=gimmethesimplelife;397093]/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Rogar View Post
    To some, it might be a good time to rebalance and take a few profits regardless.
    True - some folks seem rather unbalanced at the moment :-)

Quote Originally Posted by lmerullo View Post
    I see Rogar provided the link, but the official answer is ten days,.if symptoms are gone.

Not sure there is a need to disinfect the home, actually. I wouldn't lay an infant down for a nap on grandpa's pillow, but most everything else should be okay.

Of course, erring on the side of caution and giving it a few more days is fine - unless the ten day thing was for a special event / gathering?
    Thanks, Rogar and lmerullo! Son and dil are going to call the pediatrician and give him the details when the parents become more stable, and just go with whatever pediatrician says.

Since they both have it now, the 10 days would start after her later onset, but they both have to be without fevers with no tylenol, and with improving symptoms. MIL's cough rules out improving symptoms right now, and it has not been 10 days for her. I am guessing it will probably be more like 20 from his onset, if they both continue to improve.

All plans for gathering ended with their diagnosis. Can regroup after they get better.

All this is up to son and dil, who are angry because these folks would not get vaccinated and downplayed all the dangers, but wanted full access to the grandchildren. So who knows what they will decide.

Do people who survive Covid need the vaccinations as well?

Tybee: I have heard it consistently recommended that Covid survivors be vaccinated. Many of the survivors argue that they now have natural immunity and should not need the vaccine, but there have been plenty of cases where someone got it a second time, and natural immunity from the virus has even more unknowns than immunity from vaccination.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Too late. They are already freaking out. I am glad I don't have money in the stock market.
    Right, because when the market goes down it never goes back up again.

Vaccination post covid is still recommended. Here in the states there is no recognition of natural immunity as there is in other parts of the world. Some countries, most notably the EU, have a certificate of recovery valid for variable lengths of time - I've seen anything from 90 days to 9 months given. In order to fully participate in some events one must present a vaccination certificate, and no alternatives are listed.

Thank you. I imagine from their past behaviors, they will refuse to get vaccinated, and it will be up to everyone else to figure out whether they want to be around them or not.

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    Th

? Not sure what this means?
    Thank heavens, the hell, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    Right, because when the market goes down it never goes back up again.
    I read once that bear markets are God’s way of returning stocks to their rightful owners.

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ToomuchStuff View Post
    ? Not sure what this means?
    Thank heavens, the hell, etc?
    Sorry. I was at work being pulled different directions when I posted this mistake. Maybe Alan can delete it? For some reason I can't delete this from my phone. Rob

Thread Information