Page 508 of 563 FirstFirst ... 8408458498506507508509510518558 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,080 of 5623

Thread: Conavirus......

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    IL, hope you and your husband are okay tonight.
    We are good. He is still weak from normal exertions. I have a light lingering cough.We’ll be fine. thanks everyone!

From today's news - the majority of Democrats think unvaccinated people should be under house arrest, and a third of them think they should lose custody of their children. This mindset is really frightening - bow down to my dictates or you lose basic rights.

In Canada there have been some custody cases involving vaccination.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    From today's news - the majority of Democrats think unvaccinated people should be under house arrest, and a third of them think they should lose custody of their children. This mindset is really frightening - bow down to my dictates or you lose basic rights.

In Canada there have been some custody cases involving vaccination.
    Gee. what unbiased source did the polling.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogar View Post
    Gee. what unbiased source did the polling.
    "The Heartland Institute is an American conservative and libertarian public policy think tank known for its rejection of the scientific consensus on climate change and the negative health impacts of smoking."

My son was just in a custody case involving vaccination. The judge ruled that he could vaccinate his child.

Free government covid tests are apparently now available for sign up. Advice from a friend for those living in apartment buildings put your apartment number in the first address line and then the street address in the second line. Otherwise you will get declined as a duplicate for that address.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Free government covid tests are apparently now available for sign up. Advice from a friend for those living in apartment buildings put your apartment number in the first address line and then the street address in the second line. Otherwise you will get declined as a duplicate for that address.
    It is a shame that it is limited strictly to 4 tests per address. This is wonderful for getting hands into people with economic means, but for younger folks packed like sardines in apartments, homeless folks, larger family sizes, multigenerational households, and things like that, well, sucks to be you.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    It is a shame that it is limited strictly to 4 tests per address. This is wonderful for getting hands into people with economic means, but for younger folks packed like sardines in apartments, homeless folks, larger family sizes, multigenerational households, and things like that, well, sucks to be you.
    Or for people like a friend of mine with limited means who is living in a hotel that caters to longer term rentals. She tried to sign up but got rejected for having a "commercial" address. Since SO and I already have a few tests and 4 more coming from this I'm going to buy my first month's health insurance reimbursable 8 and send them to her.

Or for people like a friend of mine with limited means who is living in a hotel that caters to longer term rentals. She tried to sign up but got rejected for having a "commercial" address. Since SO and I already have a few tests and 4 more coming from this I'm going to buy my first month's health insurance reimbursable 8 and send them to her.
    My friend just tried the suggested workaround and it worked for her.

I signed up tonight. Live in an apartment. No issue with putting apt number as usual.

Thread Information