Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: So noble.....

Yppej
    Pelosi is not noble. She never wanted to impeach until her establishment buddy Biden and his overpaid hack son were targeted. Then all of a sudden we had a constitutional crisis.

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    oh come on, The entirety of Europe is one thing we can discount, but Cousin Astrid? Only at your own peril buddy.
    Please don't belittle my Austrian relations, IL. Since I have been here - dating back to 2005 - I have never once posted such regarding your relations. I have thick skin but I draw the line on belittling my relations. Thank You for respecting that going forward. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    Please don't belittle my Austrian relations, IL. Since I have been here - dating back to 2005 - I have never once posted such regarding your relations. I have thick skin but I draw the line on belittling my relations. Thank You for respecting that going forward. Rob
    Rob, it really isnt your Cousin Astrid who appears to me to be a figure of fun. I dont know her.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    A friend of mine from Europe that moved here 3 years ago said much of Europe hates and doesn’t understand how we elected him.
    Tell them most Americans do not understand either.

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    Is it wrong that I care so little about whether Europe approves or not?
    Most of our allies are no more because of the moron.

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Rob, it really isnt your Cousin Astrid who appears to me to be a figure of fun. I dont know her.
    Astrid and I are fairly close - close as we can be with me 13 hours plus flight time on British Airways away. She has always been decent to me. We even share a funky bond - she is 8 days oldet than me. And she's anti Holocaust and pro-peace. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    Tell them most Americans do not understand either.
    I don't know how far "most" goes, but he apparently still has a strong base that was unaffected by the impeachment trials and did win the election. And he seems to have the support of his GOP Senate majority. But there are at least a lot of us who don't understand.
    Last edited by Rogar; 2-5-20 at 8:27pm. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    And she's anti Holocaust and pro-peace. Rob
    So she's in favor of letting the Jews, gays, gypsies and disabled live and doesn't want to kill anyone herself? Now that's a keeper!
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    Most of our allies are no more because of the moron.
    Which are “no more”? And I’m not talking about snarky gossip, but practical impact. Have they pulled out of NATO? Abrogated some treaty? Aligned themselves with the Russians or Chinese? I would think so many of them have been so lax in preparing to defend themselves that becoming “allies no more” wouldn’t be a wise option.

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    No doubt the race to the bottom will continue when Trump gets acquitted.
    It wasn’t a “true” trial. trump was right when he said he could kill someone and he would get away with it. Our democracy is doomed with a narcissistic czar “wanna be” in power. trump now feels invincible. Romney was the only one with balls!

Thread Information