Page 16 of 55 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 544

Thread: Anyone’s work being affected by coronavirus?

  1. #151
    Senior Member Teacher Terry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    9,169
    I am so very sorry. Is your workload decline that much?

  2. #152
    Senior Member Tradd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Suburban Midwest
    Posts
    3,868
    They don't know how to do even 20% of what I did. They never wanted to learn. Now they are screwed. Haha.

    Boss was such a witch I'm glad to be rid of her.

  3. #153
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,914
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradd View Post
    They don't know how to do even 20% of what I did. They never wanted to learn. Now they are screwed. Haha.

    Boss was such a witch I'm glad to be rid of her.
    Tradd I am so sorry.
    There is a customs broker job in Southfield Michigan for ups, actually more than one but I thought of you with the senior customs broker designati

    1on indeed, can't copy the link

    Three jobs on indeed in savannah, which I would prefer to michigan

    Close to FL for great diving

  4. #154
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    237
    I had a weeklong arbitration to monitor this week which didn’t happen. That isn’t a problem as I am retired and the trial monitoring and risk management consulting which I do is gravy and something we don’t need. The plan for that income is for grandchild’s 529 plan and legacy money for children and future generations. We also donate more based on my non retirement income

  5. #155
    Senior Member Tradd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Suburban Midwest
    Posts
    3,868
    I had a ton of work still. Other parts of the business had come to a halt.

  6. #156
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,955
    We can start a pool here of how long until Princess has a meltdown and they place a desperate call to Tradd to come back. I am going to say 2 weeks.

  7. #157
    Senior Member Tradd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Suburban Midwest
    Posts
    3,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    We can start a pool here of how long until Princess has a meltdown and they place a desperate call to Tradd to come back. I am going to say 2 weeks.
    OMG. I needed that laugh. Yes, she is going to have a meltdown at having to do this stuff.

  8. #158
    Senior Member Tradd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Suburban Midwest
    Posts
    3,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    Tradd I am so sorry.
    There is a customs broker job in Southfield Michigan for ups, actually more than one but I thought of you with the senior customs broker designati

    1on indeed, can't copy the link

    Three jobs on indeed in savannah, which I would prefer to michigan

    Close to FL for great diving
    I dive the Great Lakes. Not warm water!

  9. #159
    Senior Member jp1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    5,364
    So sorry to hear this Tradd. Please keep us posted with how you are doing.

  10. #160
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,231
    Hubster is cybersecurity officer. 75% of the office is working at home. So his job has gone nuts! Trying to secure all the personal information on State systems running through everyone's home connections. Its a whole new set of issues and the decision was sudden. Folks came to work Wednesday. Were home by noon.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •