Page 118 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1212

Thread: Anyone’s work being affected by coronavirus?

Staffing continues to be a challenge as people have to stay home to supposedly protect low risk people from a virus everyone is going to get anyways.

A new hire scheduled to start money backed out on us because she got more money elsewhere.

One guy got so frustrated last week with the workload he started yelling and cursing and ran out the door and disappeared for two hours. Another didn't show up for work for a day and a half because he got arrested but no disciplinary action was taken. We can't afford to let anyone go.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Staffing continues to be a challenge as people have to stay home to supposedly protect low risk people from a virus everyone is going to get anyways.

A new hire scheduled to start money backed out on us because she got more money elsewhere.

One guy got so frustrated last week with the workload he started yelling and cursing and ran out the door and disappeared for two hours. Another didn't show up for work for a day and a half because he got arrested but no disciplinary action was taken. We can't afford to let anyone go.
    Obliviously, you didn't have anyone your life to teach to " read the room" AKA manners. Seriously, you need to get yourself in check. If you were a horse, you would have had a lip chain put on you and you would be shanked backwards around the arena. I will let you go Google what that means. Maybe it will distract you from your obsession.

Fun Horse Fact Of The Day : A Paint horse (American Paint Horse Assocation AKA APHA) can be a Pinto. ( PtHA) but not all Pintos can be registered as a Paint (APHA). As always... go ahead and challenge/ correct me. You. Will Lose.

Quote Originally Posted by boss mare View Post
    Obliviously, you didn't have anyone your life to teach to " read the room" AKA manners. Seriously, you need to get yourself in check. If you were a horse, you would have had a lip chain put on you and you would be shanked backwards around the arena. I will let you go Google what that means. Maybe it will distract you from your obsession.

Fun Horse Fact Of The Day : A Paint horse (American Paint Horse Assocation AKA APHA) can be a Pinto. ( PtHA) but not all Pintos can be registered as a Paint (APHA). As always... go ahead and challenge/ correct me. You. Will Lose.
    There should be an "in" before "your life" and no space before "read". Obviously you didn't have anyone in your life to teach you grammar, spacing or punctuation. I have tried repeatedly but you are incorrigible.

It's sad that you condone torturing animals. I hope the practice you describe is outlawed soon.

I read with interest about new laws going into effect the first of this year and there were several in New Hampshire to prevent animal cruelty as well as one in Massachusetts to improve living conditions for chickens. Thankfully not everyone is as mean as you.

Let she who has no typos in her own posts cast the first stone.

One of the key reasons for trying to slow the roll of omicron is to not overwhelm hospitals. When they get overwhelmed people who wouldn’t otherwise die die. People who lack empathy for others probably will never understand this.

https://www.wgbh.org/news/local-news...inues-to-surge

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    Let she who has no typos in her own posts cast the first stone.
    I go back and correct mine, and I don't bristle if someone points them out. And I don't torture animals either.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    One of the key reasons for trying to slow the roll of omicron is to not overwhelm hospitals. When they get overwhelmed people who wouldn’t otherwise die die. People who lack empathy for others probably will never understand this.

https://www.wgbh.org/news/local-news...inues-to-surge
    Wouldn't be a problem if we hadn't fired a bunch of medical personnel for refusing to get vaccinated.

Wouldn't be a problem if we hadn't fired a bunch of medical personnel for refusing to get vaccinated.
    Wrong.

UMass Memorial Health System, the largest in the state, lost 200 workers to the mandate out of just over 14,000. Mass General Brigham lost .7%. I assume most other systems have similar stats, which would not appreciably affect their ability to provide services.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2021/12/...inst-covid-19/

yea but it's really on bad leadership, not people who lack empathy (and the nature of the virus, well yes the thing is crazy contagious so maybe there are limits to how much it can be slowed). So what should they have done hard lockdowns? Well that would be hard at this point, so maybe, but I'm not necessarily saying that, but they didn't even verbally discourage gatherings during the holidays, and so of course there was a massive holiday surge. They aren't even stopping mega events.
    Trees don't grow on money

Thread Information